What does Uwe Boll have against videogames?

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Oh and dnbforum fam, please sign this it won't take long. In an interview last April of 2008 Uwe Boll promised to stop making movies if there would be a petition signed with at least one million names. There's allready over 300 000 signatures atm.

Stop Dr. Uwe Boll Petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html

To: Dr. Uwe Boll

We, the undersigned, respectfully ask that Uwe Boll give proper weight to the wishes of the video game community, the horror community, and the film going community in general and stop directing, producing, or taking any part in the creation of feature films. His distasteful handling of the subject matter and lack of acknowledgement of his failures simply cannot be abided any longer.

Mr. Boll has repeatedly shown a complete lack of comprehension regarding the videogames he has dragged, kicking and screaming, to the silver screen and his ham-fisted approach to horror has soiled future possibilities for anyone else who may attempt to bring videogames to film.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

groelle

VIP Junglist
lol :D

the funniest guy on earth xD

im constantly thinking bout where he gets the money from to do movie after movie - all of them being so shit that nobody wanna see them ... o_O

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
yeah, looks good tuna. i like all that guns blazing lets get the bitch into bed stuff* don't know the videogame though so maybe i'm missing something