What does the word police make you think of- video

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
police makes me thing of policing which makes me think of a certain personality type that enjoys using the power of a police officer status

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
police. im in two minds about that word, as the dutch police means nothing one way or the other, which is good if youre a criminal bastard, but not so good if youre being brutalized by criminal bastards. by swedish standards police means that youre fucked. plain and simple, if they get a whiff of anything from you having a bit of fun on the side by brewing your own wine to smoking a bit of cannabis here and there you are fucked. driving too fast or not paying enough taxes. if the police shows up at your party, its over.

whereas the occasional joyful random murder spree (like petrograd or whatever it was called) seems to be complete greek and far faaar down on the list of priorities for any kind of police, and you can rape and murder like a fucking pirate for generations without anyone saying anything about it.

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
I think theyre dicks... but then sometimes i calm down about the incident and think they ok they just doing their job huh... some total wankathon cunts though. just cos im big they call in six guys to detain me because i was exercising my right not to give my details before the the two officers identified themselves.

When i was like 18 just trying to earn a few quid wrkn in a supermarket at night stacking shelves (dnt laugh i know) i seen this bitch i fucked in high school and pretty much well didnt phone her the next day n stuff... anyway she walks in to said supermarket and sees me sorta laughs gen up i was a bit embarrassed but not as much as when she had got her policeman boyfriend to tell security i was a house thief. fkn cow getting run er next time i see her thats the thing with karma it goes my way then back to her... Anyway changed days i suppose but they can be pretty fkn dickish at times i just avoid em.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I think theyre dicks... but then sometimes i calm down about the incident and think they ok they just doing their job huh... some total wankathon cunts though. just cos im big they call in six guys to detain me because i was exercising my right not to give my details before the the two officers identified themselves.

When i was like 18 just trying to earn a few quid wrkn in a supermarket at night stacking shelves (dnt laugh i know) i seen this bitch i fucked in high school and pretty much well didnt phone her the next day n stuff... anyway she walks in to said supermarket and sees me sorta laughs gen up i was a bit embarrassed but not as much as when she had got her policeman boyfriend to tell security i was a house thief. fkn cow getting run er next time i see her thats the thing with karma it goes my way then back to her... Anyway changed days i suppose but they can be pretty fkn dickish at times i just avoid em.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Lol at asking a load of white middle class people to give opinions on that video

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Lol at asking a load of white middle class people to give opinions on that video
They are just doing their job.

If you don´t provide ID, that is what happens.

The kid had a toygun, I would have shot aswell.

Niggers.

Jesus Christ.

Keep off the grass.

Gays are aliens that invade earth, then God. Kills them all with fireballs from his arse.

Obama is a muslim.

If those darn teachers had guns, Sandy Hook would have never happened.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
police here are called guards
and they are complete wankers
happily bust someone for a tiny bit of weed
but someone throwing petrol bombs into peoples homes get a slap on the wrist
or absolutely nothing will happen because they are too scared.lol

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
wankers.

No honestly i have to admit if they were all wankers id probably be locked up. Theres some good ones here in the uk mainly the ones that listen and take all details into account. I think we have some of the softest Policeing in the world actually but then you do get the odd power hungry asshole who wants to nick you just so he can prove a point.

Oh and they are refered to as "Pigs" around here, I have no idea why though

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
when i had pigs searching my house cause my brother is a dickhead they were complete wankers to me and my mum
really rude and condescending even though we had done nothing wrong
cunts also woudlnt let me hold the warrant they basically just flashed it at me

everytime i see pigs i get nervous even when i havnt done anything.lol
pricks

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Anyone else absolutely shocked and horrified by metropolitan polices new slogan "Total Policing"?

Orwellian much?