What does negative rep do?

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Because my rep instantly went red after my (hilarious) jungle related joke. And i'm wondering what it does. Also this is a cool smiley :mr_cool:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It automatically pin points your location and sends it to Radius. Hes probably having a shit in your toilet right now.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
he will be sat in his sticky green leather couch, in the suffocating dust mixed ashtray stink with regular gusts of a kitchen that hasnt been tended to since 2 years, dishes rotting the very plates, dead rodents of any kind mixed with chlorine that didnt mask the smell but mix with it creating an entirely new dimension of ambience, with a fridge that isnt more a storage for rotten meats, sour and blackened milk and more than anything mould. this is of course his living room, where he laugh at the occasional fart, stare into nothingness, play around with the idea of touching his own feces for a bit before flushing the toilet but chicken out and then call your voicemail doing a quick squeak with harks and coughs which if you listen carefully will tell you he means to spit on you, shit on you for he has been raped and abused. by you.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
tommy. its tommy right? its your obsessive compulsive thing with mcs thats done you over. there i said it and i know some people think i shouldnt have because they like to go on and take the piss forever and so on but this is for you, i did that for you tommy, come what may.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
it automatically adds you to a list somewhere that one day will come back to haunt you.... you'll be trying to buy a house or a car, or get a top job and they'll be like "so we see you got some negative rep on dnbforum... whats that all about? no house for you!"

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Get too many and you get sucked into an inter-dimensional vortex with only Levity, Decoy_Octopus & d.o.b for company

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
Get too many and you get sucked into an inter-dimensional vortex with only Levity, Decoy_Octopus & d.o.b for company
Not only the only one in this list that I know, but possibly the best experience of inter-dimenstional vortex purgatory I've ever heard of.

wuds u ptu teh assid in mah phace?

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
he will be sat in his sticky green leather couch, in the suffocating dust mixed ashtray stink with regular gusts of a kitchen that hasnt been tended to since 2 years, dishes rotting the very plates, dead rodents of any kind mixed with chlorine that didnt mask the smell but mix with it creating an entirely new dimension of ambience, with a fridge that isnt more a storage for rotten meats, sour and blackened milk and more than anything mould. this is of course his living room, where he laugh at the occasional fart, stare into nothingness, play around with the idea of touching his own feces for a bit before flushing the toilet but chicken out and then call your voicemail doing a quick squeak with harks and coughs which if you listen carefully will tell you he means to spit on you, shit on you for he has been raped and abused. by you.
hark atKarls wet dream fantasy. Sorry man I met a nice girl yesterday we can't have cyber bum sekx anymore on the interweb

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i wrote that when i was dastardly drunk so youll have to excuse the bad grammar and spelling mistakes, but you get the jist of it. thats nice you met someone, you say hello to your new jpg from me staniel.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
i wrote that when i was dastardly drunk so youll have to excuse the bad grammar and spelling mistakes, but you get the jist of it. thats nice you met someone, you say hello to your new jpg from me staniel.
FUUUCK YOU shes well sound mate......