what do yu think of dj hazard ??

i think its pretty fuckin sad that its taken 5 years for him to get any decent amount of bookings! most djs who are playin the big raves (1n/breakin/innovation) have had at least 1 of his choons in there set since 2004 and hes only just gettin the respect he deserves! hes been my favorite producer since then and its been hard tryin to find him at raves cos he was doing alot of the early sets :( but now promoters finally fixin up and givin him the status he deserves! BIG UP hazard cos its his time finally!

ahmen!

i think its pretty fuckin sad that its taken 5 years for him to get any decent amount of bookings! most djs who are playin the big raves (1n/breakin/innovation) have had at least 1 of his choons in there set since 2004 and hes only just gettin the respect he deserves! hes been my favorite producer since then and its been hard tryin to find him at raves cos he was doing alot of the early sets :( but now promoters finally fixin up and givin him the status he deserves! BIG UP hazard cos its his time finally!

Big up mate...
I've watched him graft hard for 5 years solid. I'm glad that he's got there. A lot of the big raves were late on booking him.. Now they book him for jokes.. His diary right now is massive.. He plays out at least 4 times a week..Everyone is playing his music...from goldie, nosia to zane lowe, mark ronson etc.. Not many in the scene can say that to be fair.
His album will be worth the wait.

yeah bet you'd never expect to see mark ronson or zane lowe playing the dirtiest jump up out there. happy his hard work is paying off. must be so busy now tho. apparently he doesnt really sleep! cant wait to hear the new styles on the album

As fabio said its verging on punk in some places.

I just wish hed have put more bottom end on cowards etc..

isit dat tune at the end of the hazard raveology payback special set? dont think anyone knows the name of it?

he's got loads of new dubs that are gritty as fuck! loads of em are on that kiss fm thing he did with fatman d couple of weeks ago. '2 for 1' is filth, hazard said it's probably not getting a release tho.

isit dat tune at the end of the hazard raveology payback special set? dont think anyone knows the name of it?

Nah it ain't, it's something brand new, never heard it before. Must of just made it. Escape will no more on the matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom