what do yu think of dj hazard ??

watever ppl say bout machete it is fookin heavy!
ppl jus shudnt of fukn talkid an listned 2 much!
tis stil a heavy tune!

I think he's great overall, DJ'ing and producing. As cholden said, you can spot a hazard tune easy, thats an acomplishment if you ask me.

he ain't got nothing on slugz

lmao!

Ive been listening to hazard tunes for like 4 odd years now and still absolutely love boshing out "use you brain" and "selector". Andy C played selector at a random concept show in bmouth and people went nuts, well i know i did.

Machete by itself is wack but when your playing concussion - noisa and then switch to machete.....oh my dayz what a tune it becomes

i think its pretty fuckin sad that its taken 5 years for him to get any decent amount of bookings! most djs who are playin the big raves (1n/breakin/innovation) have had at least 1 of his choons in there set since 2004 and hes only just gettin the respect he deserves! hes been my favorite producer since then and its been hard tryin to find him at raves cos he was doing alot of the early sets :( but now promoters finally fixin up and givin him the status he deserves! BIG UP hazard cos its his time finally!

Back
Top Bottom