WHAT DO YOU THINK?

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
Would be tho most ambitious almost impposible remix to better the original?

IM GUNA HAVE TO SAY>>>BAD COMPANY THE NINE

And who u think would have a good pop or bring sumut to it?

Personally i think theres way too many remixes of the classics at the moment. Some should just never be attempted, the day i hear some1 try and remix planet dust i will be pisssed. However saying that all the marky/spy remixes have been fucking tight

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
Personally i think theres way too many remixes of the classics at the moment. Some should just never be attempted, the day i hear some1 try and remix planet dust i will be pisssed. However saying that all the marky/spy remixes have been fucking tight
got to dissagree wid wid u there m8 that squash remix buy spy i fail to hear what makes it a worthy remix to be honest,just my opinion dont sound no different,unless its one of those needs to be heard on a decent system kinda tunes,also same with the lynx alex reece-pulp fiction it aint much different at all,but ill get it anyway as i can t mix the original wid most my tunes as its too slow or i play it to fast,id say its to slow lol.

Last edited:

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
Beat me to it !!!

Im still waiting for an attempt tho !
we could try and post up are attempts,although im sure this thread would be locked in no time!

also vally of the shadows just got a relick by 16 armed jack,i was tempted to buy it but not to sure now,not great tbf

Last edited:

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
1 of the best remixes 4 me is the champion sound remix from the advanced lp by total science!hardcore will never die remix!that outshone the original by a mile and the original was apparently hugeee!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
1 of the best remixes 4 me is the champion sound remix from the advanced lp by total science!hardcore will never die remix!that outshone the original by a mile and the original was apparently hugeee!
There was an alright G-Dub remix of Champion Sound that came out on one of the Sector EP's. I thought that was quite big

dizzzeejungle

Junglist Down Under..
VIP Junglist
I dunno, i always thought the icicle remix of that perez tune was pretty brave, whole different b-line and vibe to it,

Would have to be something so different it didn't taint the original imo