what do you think of this shit???

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i like it. it won't last for long, but it's like girls who have fantastic tattoos of angel wings on their back, it just does it for me.

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
yuk...dont like that weaving shit. got angel type design on my back ...tis pretty basic at the mo but il have more done to it one day. for now im happy as it is.nothing wrong with a few tattoo's n piercings

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
nicccccccce! those angel wings tats are cool hey. cept when they get it wrong, i saw this girl with miniature wings tatooed between her shoulder blades, looked sort of like a tattoo of a muscled arm on somebodys upper arm

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
Nah, doesn't do it for me... Never been a great fan of tattoo's and body piercings. It looks pretty nasty tbh, especially where the ribbons up so tight that its pulling the piercings... Ouch...:shake:

Does nothing for me.. to the point where I actually think it looks ugly and weird.. to me thats just mutilation for the sake of it. Dont mind tats on girls as long as it aint over done....used to be a punk/mosher and some of the girls in those places just looked a mess... they had so many tats you would never be stuck for something to read.... Im not sexist btw... Ive seen blokes with tats right down their arms that just look a state.. me personally I like to keep my tats where I can cover em with a T-Shirt.. although I am thinking of getting something along the lines of when either George Clooney had in Dusk til Dawn or the one Russell Crowe had in Romper Stomper (sorta like an X-Ray of his arm but all tribal... will cost a bloddy fortune tho).

moriaty

VIP Junglist
although I am thinking of getting something along the lines of when either George Clooney had in Dusk til Dawn or the one Russell Crowe had in Romper Stomper (sorta like an X-Ray of his arm but all tribal... will cost a bloddy fortune tho).

nah, wont cost that much if you just want blocks of the same colour. im saving for a similar size piece, but with loads of details inside, almost like a 3D mosaic. (not the best way to describe it...soz)

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
FUCK NO NONO NONONONNOONO :mrpanic: disgustin man, now tell me you like those scarification shits where ppl like burn marks on their bodies wtf NO, would be cool but it just fucking hurts to SEE shit like that man not for me, tattoos are cool and small piercings

Last edited:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
FUCK NO NONO NONONONNOONO :mrpanic: disgustin man, now tell me you like those scarification shits where ppl like burn marks on their bodies wtf NO, would be cool but it just fucking hurts to SEE shit like that man not for me, tattoos are cool and small piercings
come on sheep tell me if you were about to bed a girl and she whipped her top off and she was corseted up down her back, you wouldn't think FUCK ME* a girl who'll do that to herself has gotta be up for anything

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
come on sheep tell me if you were about to bed a girl and she whipped her top off and she was corseted up down her back, you wouldn't think FUCK ME* a girl who'll do that to herself has gotta be up for anything
haha well ok, but i'd have to be pretty decent drunk :teeth: would definately creep me out thou