what do you think about obesity ( or big ppl as they like to be called )

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Swan'e Style, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Swan'e Style

Swan'e Style Hollyoaks Bizness

and also fat cunts like good old rik ere :rik: ,but anyway , what do u reckon are we getting fatter and eating more in this day and age , I suppose its metabolism working better with different bodies I guess , I eat like a horse everyday and I still dont put weight on , I should be like 25 stone. But apperantly on the radio they were saying in like 20 years a good percentage of ppl around the world are gonna be obese if they dont stop taking there ass's to maccie d's every day

2. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

Im fat and proud of it

3. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

too many fat people now adays, from a combination of bad eating habits and lack of exercise.

i blame technology...

cars, tv's, computers etc etc.

4. Swan'e Style

exactly , and technology is here to stay

5. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

and sadly, so is my ever growing beer belly!

:|

6. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

fat fuk foreva!!

nothin wrong with a bit of a beer belly, but when you get tired just by goin up the stairs, its time to hit the gym

7. Swan'e Style

a beer belly is ok , least it stays in your belly and not around your whole body .... I hope

:rik:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  8. craigblap

craigblap Member

thats right fat ppl have a new excuss tecnology :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

9. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

i feel they should be shot!lol
    :rik::antitank:

10. craigblap

craigblap Member

i rekon we shud invent more stuff tvs ipods etc and c if they get so fat they :dynamite: :lol:

11. MARKLAR

i reckon they wont explode but ther heart will and theyll probly crap their pants!:rik::sniper:

12. craigblap

craigblap Member

13. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

[youtube]BlK62rjQWLk[/youtube]

14. MARKLAR

:wtf::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

15. David Bass

David Bass Neuro-Technologist

go for a fucking walk...

16. scholes

scholes Waffley Versatile

My favourite subject. I'm slim (not skinny) and travel a lot, so tell me why the fuck should I have weight limitations on my luggage? Nothing pisses me off more than being told to lighten my luggage or pay an excess charge.Why don't you tell fat bastard in front of me he has to pay an excess ASS charge? I say make the lardarses pay more for everything: If you go to a party with a buffet make the chunky ones pay. If your on a train with more than a sprinkle of fatties you know that you are gonna be delayed because the train has to use extra power to pull all the extra poundage. If I go to a restaurant that has a supersized family at the next table I can guarantee that the service will be shit because the chunky cheeked fuckers will be commanding the waiter to get extra bread, sauce, potatoes, rice, chapaties, poppadums, naan bread, chips and anything else they can get their chubby little fingers on. They also add to the problem of greenhouses gases,not just because they produce more gas but because they need bigger frikkin cars, bigger fridges, bigger everything. "Oh it's my glands..." Oh it's your glands that just ate that whole 16lb turkey. STOP FUCKING EATING!!! No offence to Fes, he's alright I've seen the pics! But Gordo, I assume being from the north east of england that you will be aware of something called Crispy bits at the chippy, they should be called bits of fucking DIY fatman. In the words of Gnarls Barkley "and I could go on and on and on, But who cares"

p.s. When you say hit the Gym I'm sure you mean hit the Jim Beam.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  17. mesh

mesh Active Member

Im lucky enough to be a scrawy little bastard, and the worst I can expect is a beer gut. seriously, I weight just over 65 kilograms and I'm 6'1".
    I guess there are too many people who dont exercise enough, get in their car when a 5 min walk would do the trick etc. I think people get trapped in a lifestyle habit, just like we all are to an extent, and this is the result.

There is a lot of disguised mockery of overweight people in the media, for example a TV show here called The Biggest Loser (probably overseas too, but we have an Aus version) where fat people have a competition to lose their weight the fastest. And it RATES! Why? I know that people who arent overweight watch this show, but what's the fascination? It makes people who arent fat feel better, lets watch the fatties puff and pant and thank god we arent them. Its rotten I think. Its a national problem and obession but we are tackling it the complete wrong way.

18. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

A word of caution to scrawny kids - there will come a point where you think you'll never put on any weight, no matter what you eat, when you eat it or how little your exercise.

Between 20-30 you might suddenly find yourself with a beer belly and bulking up generally.

Two years ago, I looked like a 20 year old raver on a diet of pills and Red Bull. Now, I've bulked up everywhere and look like the 10 years older big brother of my slightly younger self.

Not bad actually, as I've stopped looking like a strong gust of wind could knock me over and more like a young daddy.

Oh and gym can make your beer belly bigger...

Mesh, I think you're at the point I was, age-wise, though you're a bit more scrawny than I was, I weighed 61 and I'm a lot shorter than you.

Edit: I think whiskey would keep you thin, rather than get fat...

19. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

QUOTE=SIRUS;194885]and sadly, so is my ever growing beer belly!

:|[/QUOTE]

i know man. fucking sucks. getting to be quite... oval.

and what do i think about fat people, i think theyre faaat hahahaha look at you fatso all fat and shit...

20. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

i know man. fucking sucks. getting to be quite... oval.

[​IMG]