What do you reckon??

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
I used to do a bit of producing myself, haven't produced anything in the past 4 years or so...but would be cool to get a bit of feedback in anyway shape or form. I'd like to get back into it but finding time is my only barrier right now. :o(

I have a few on a myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/seismicforce

cheers guys :o)

Last edited:
What am I supposed to be listening to? Lol, all of it? Just listening to Slayer, sounds sick(y)

thanks mate....if you dont mind listenng to all of them would be cool.

Slayer is the most recent of the 4 (produced on Logic6) and the others ar a lil bit older done on FL.

Hello mate.
Liking the swing on slayer. The break glides along nicely. Some of the synths half way through sound a bit cheesey. Like the basslines, could do with being a touch deeper.
Nice work mate.
peace

Just having a butchers at them now - really liking Slayer and Serpant (specially that Beenie Man (is it??) sample) not sure about Breaker tho not my cup o' tea but still some tight producing bro you should defo get back on it! Big Up yourself!

Hello mate.
Liking the swing on slayer. The break glides along nicely. Some of the synths half way through sound a bit cheesey. Like the basslines, could do with being a touch deeper.
Nice work mate.
peace

Cheers m8!! well i did produce it a while ago...so the cheesyness has to be ignored!! ;o)
funny you say that about the bass...i found i had made the frequence too low....and could only be picked up on the henchest of speakers!!...bu i do know what you mean....upon exporting it....it seems to have lost its deep edge!!

Much appreicated tho fella!!! THANKS!! :o)

yeah man feelin this got some really good ideas
deffinately agree with mr fratanize bout it needin to be a bit deeper
but id definately give it a play out

check my tunes out

http://www.myspace.com/secondopiniondnb

:i_love_co

Alrite mate...fanks for the feedback!! always good to get the thinking from likeminded producers! just had a listen to your tunes....im propa feeling 'leeches' and 'by the Wayside' !!

Just having a butchers at them now - really liking Slayer and Serpant (specially that Beenie Man (is it??) sample) not sure about Breaker tho not my cup o' tea but still some tight producing bro you should defo get back on it! Big Up yourself!

Glad you like em fella!! Yeah it is beanie....actually did that for a remix competiton of a roni size tune...think it was for future music mag. Hence the slight snapshot/hopscotch feel!
Yeah after having good feedback from you guys...ima defo gonna try n make some time to lick some beats down!!

Safe!!

I used to do a bit of producing myself, haven't produced anything in the past 4 years or so...but would be cool to get a bit of feedback in anyway shape or form. I'd like to get back into it but finding time is my only barrier right now. :o(

I have a few on a myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/seismicforce

cheers guys :o)

Tryin it sammy!!!

Dont forget to big up the other two bods who wrote Slayer with you!!! hahahahaha

Danja, RocksteadyUK and Sammy Dodger - Slayer

BIG TUNE!!!!

Proper old though!!!

B-line on that was proper ahead of its time init!!!

yeah on slayer It gets a bit annoying how every 4 bars on beat 4 there's a break, it gets a bit old. I think it would be good if you had the drums play the whole time. Nice work

serpant is heavy mate, dont really like beenie mans vocal normally but it sounds pretty good on that track... big ups!!!

oit!! ya fuker! just realised "serpant" was done by me and you aswell!! sly one! hahahaha

Big ups sammy.... RocksteadyUK & Sammy Dodger on the Beanie Man and Roni Size mash-up!!! hahahaha

yeah bruv!!! colabo it up!!

I did put that it was done by us both on the player...but Myspace is wack...and doesnt display more than 5 characters.

Dont make me dig out some propa oooooldskool tunage of ours Rocks!! haha

yeah bruv!!! colabo it up!!

I did put that it was done by us both on the player...but Myspace is wack...and doesnt display more than 5 characters.

Dont make me dig out some propa oooooldskool tunage of ours Rocks!! haha

hahahaha!! i think we should......

Old skool RocksteadyUK & Sammy Dodge shiz!! hahahahahaa

Back
Top Bottom