what do you lot think?

Like, the bassline could be harder.. I like it, I think it's good.. But ive heard so many remixes of that song that I cant even distinguish between the good and bad ones.. Sounds like you know what you're doin though so keep it up

Like, the bassline could be harder.. I like it, I think it's good.. But ive heard so many remixes of that song that I cant even distinguish between the good and bad ones.. Sounds like you know what you're doin though so keep it up

tell me about it! when i made this tune, i had hardly heard any and never listening to the radio meant i had only heard the original a few times... now it is a bit of a joke!

yeh id work on the bassline man, makes me want to drink some stella in a park and return home to beat my children.

when people say 'bassline'... do they actually mean the bass, or the middy synth that sounds like bass? in all honesty, i wanted to try to keep to the 'original' sound as best as possible... but on reflection the 'bass' needs to be dirtier and the clowny :)clown:) bell sound lowered a bit!

Back
Top Bottom