>>> WHAT DO YOU LOT THINK OF THIS DJ FRESH TUNE?? <<<

Has anyone noticed how all the big producers like Subfocus and Fresh are stealing all their sounds from house and over forms of dance music. It seems all a bit easy to me to use sounds that have already been big in other genres.

Massive tune, played a lot last night at Enter.

Anyone noticed how the thread starters first post is this and their user name is a bit generic?

Fresh is this you whom we maybe talking to?

I'm into it actually...

Probably the best thing he's done for a while IMO (I love a lot of his tunes but the later stuff just hasn't quite nailed it for me), but I can see it's a bit of a one of those tunes that you either love or hate... Also it might be one of those ones that I go off very quickly... maybe a bit of a short shelf life?

Right now I'm loving it though...

The best thing he's done in a while was the exhale remix ting on the bside of clap Biiig!

There was a remix of a house tune not so long ago.... had a skeleton on the center sticker??.. anyone know it?.... anyway.... i used to use that in a middle of the set to switch up the flavour and get people screaming again.... its just one of those tracks that people instantly recognise and it usually brings peoples energy levels back up....

anyway.... Gold Dust basicly replaced that tune.... its along the same sort of idea but better.... IMO it has its place.... its not a shit tune.... anyone who says its shit needs to have a proper listen to it..... it might not be your thing.... but its a good track.... like i said.... it has its place.... was a bit disappointing after "chainsaw" though...... was kinda hoping for more of the same..... althought the flip to Gold Dust is fukin wkd..... the sub on that tune is proper krisp... sounds fat on a big system....

Yea I like it because it is a little different.

Its good to see that producers like Fresh havn't got their heads buried in the sand with regards to other genres, as Dustek says outside influences are a good thing, else DnB (and all other genres) would die because they got too samey.

Back
Top Bottom