What Do You Look for in a Woman?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
a hole ... just anyway to put my meat inside, even if it two flaps of belly tires .. anything goes .

but really if your struggling, your probably mingin as shit .. should lower your standards and suck off old men in wetherspoons toilets on curry club night..

Original Nuttah

They Call My Dad Machete
VIP Junglist
Hahaha waffle is full of random threads but i didn't expect this on a sunday morning!

so we a chick advice service now? :D

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

Posted this before in the picture thread, its an old one though

You look perfectly fine. just keep chatting with some of ur boy mates of similar age at school or whatever and spend time with them.. and you will find someone.

most of the people on here are like in there 20's by the way.. not the best choice to chat people up here. just some advice aha. :D

Last edited:

djmotiondnb

AKA Tactician
VIP Junglist
a hole ... just anyway to put my meat inside, even if it two flaps of belly tires .. anything goes .

but really if your struggling, your probably mingin as shit .. should lower your standards and suck off old men in wetherspoons toilets on curry club night..
mmm curry club

on a serious tip.. dont worry about it - just keep smiling!

Last edited:

groelle

VIP Junglist
ahahahahaha xD

nice D: - youre all getting bashed by a 15 year old girl :D :D

and on topic, just do whats already been said, smile, enjoy yourself, be friendly and youll find someone.

you could aswell just put down his trousers and suck him, youll find a lot of boys this way - cant guarantee that theyre really interested in you this way tho.