What do you listen to apart from drum and bass?

ThomW

Southsea In Full Effect
House music, dub, breaks, ska, hip hop, garage, funk, (actual) electro, old skool, disco, soul, shoegaze, motown, dubstep, grime, punk, reggae and good old rock n roll for me.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Anything really. I generally listen to Radio 1 all day at work, if I get bored I usually put on a mix that I've found during the day, be it Dubstep, Grime, or D&B.

I also like Hip-hop, Metal / Rock (cheesey emo type stuff haha), Electro, and Breaks to name a few!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Old skool uk garage,grime/dubstep,old and new hip hop(uk and usa),funky/electro house.

Last edited:

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
jungle.

lol na everything.....

dub
reggae
classic/northern soul
funk
hip hop (non commersh of course)
old skool hardcore
ska (60's)
ska revival
classical
blues
indie/rock/band music (whatever ya call it)
classical arabian
loads more as well, cant think of em now

pretty much anything when im in the mood, i also hate most of them when im in different moods :crazy:

Noxxus

Master baiter
Soul, Jazz, Blues/rock all the way through the rock spectrum to extreme heavy metal (but bypassing the emo crap), deep house and a large proportion of dance/techno genres and subgenres including oldskool. very very choosy about hip hop because I just dont approve of the ghetto gansta badman image that is just quite frankly, overexaggerated bullshit. I guess d'n'b isn't exactly immune from that, its just more avoidable.

I also like classical. :violin:

sadie07

SADIE-JUNGALISTTT QUEENN!
hmm wer do i start..

DUB
liqiud dnb
trance
happy hardcore
hard dance
funky house
electro
club
garage
speed garge
4x4
reggae
hip hop
rnb
soulfull house
indie
[some]grime
old skul

I'm also really in to the 90's hip hop, I love to collect get classic hip hop/r&b lp's. besides that I listen to jazz, soul and garage..But most of the time it's DnB!!

BassJunkie

Dub Step,
Grime,
Garage,
Hip Hop/Rap - (Wu Tang, KRS-ONE, Freemurda, Big Daddy Kain, JEDI MIND TICKS........ if ya into hip hop ya gotta listen to jedi mind tricks)
Hardcore,
Freeform,
Gabba,
Reggae

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
anything from Autechre to Zeppelin.

mainly Hip-Hop (not Hip-Pop), Glitch/Broken Beats, Electro, Ambient...

but things like Jazz, Funk, Rock, Indie and Soul all have a place in my musical palate.

in fact it's probably easier to say i only hate music that is souless/ aimed at teeny boppers / written for money rather than love.