What do you like

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Weird, I like tits...

Takes all sorts a I suppose...

What are you waeri....

Oh wait sorry, wrong forum!

I'm getting confused again

Christ, Muckylover1985 is gonna confused about that post I wrote about Goldie on pinkskinforum.com

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
I LIKE LONG WALKS ON TEH BEACH WITH A COZY SWEATER, A NICE CUP OF HOT COCOA WITH A TRANSVESTITE DISCUSSING, HOW CAN SHE SLAP, OR A CUDLY NEW BORN PUPPY BEING SUFFOCATED BY TOXINS IN MY ARMS, HE DIE

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
getting wrapped up in a duvet. jumping out and scaring people. silver rings. grey t-shirts. television programmes about police chases. and most of all, i like my favourite place in the whole wide world, but i'm not telling you where it is because it's a secret.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
getting wrapped up in a duvet. jumping out and scaring people. silver rings. grey t-shirts. television programmes about police chases. and most of all, i like my favourite place in the whole wide world, but i'm not telling you where it is because it's a secret.

Woolworths?

logikz

I Am Not The King
DRIVING SPACESHIPS EXPERTLY IN THE HEAT OF CONFLICT/ RUNNING DE DANCE IN KINGSTON ONNA DE MIC/ SHAGGING MODELS IN FRONT OF OTHER MODELS, ON QUEUE/ BEATING UP TOUGH GUYS THAT REALLY DESERVE IT BECAUSE THEYRE DEMEANING TO WOMEN AND MY NAN IN PARTICULAR

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
DRIVING SPACESHIPS EXPERTLY IN THE HEAT OF CONFLICT/ RUNNING DE DANCE IN KINGSTON ONNA DE MIC/ SHAGGING MODELS IN FRONT OF OTHER MODELS, ON QUEUE/ BEATING UP TOUGH GUYS THAT REALLY DESERVE IT BECAUSE THEYRE DEMEANING TO WOMEN AND MY NAN IN PARTICULAR

HEHEHEHEEEE

ASS BANGIN YOUNGINS/RACING DIRTBIKES UPSIDE DOWN/DOING THANGS/ SMOIN BENSON & HEDGES MENTHOL WITH THE PACK ROLLED UP IN MY SLEAVE LIKE THE FONZE/ANDY C//

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Going into a chinese takeaway on your own and doing press ups/breakdancing they dont know whats going on. Also walking past romantic restaurants bollock naked

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
hahahahahaha not this shit again it's killing me

CEILING LAMPS WITHOUT SHADES/SPITTING TO EMPTY CANS/CRACKING PEANUTS AND THROWING THEM AWAY/LISTENIN MOZART MIXTAPES WITHOUT HIGH ENDS/DESIGNING CELLPHONE SMILEYS/

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
feeling boobs from behind/photographing boobs from below/getting shot/shooting shit/a girl called jacq/jacqing my body/body locking to ewun da gun/divination/the divine/divintiy/ghost hunting with jesus/jesus hunting with leon/

Top Bottom