What do you hate right now?

Multeeplex

very drunken
VIP Junglist
I hate vegetarians at the moment. I dont know why but people who eat no meat just piss me off!

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
I hate the bloke opposite me at work as his breath stinks everyday. my fuckin dog has better breath and the thing has never brushed his teeth, DIRTY PRICK!!

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
the pricks in the co-op still asking me for ID even though i've been going there for the past 2 1/2 years.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
the pricks in the co-op still asking me for ID even though i've been going there for the past 2 1/2 years.
I used to work in the co op :( worst place to work. Its policy that you ID someone every time they come in, a store got closed down because someone behind someone in the queue reported them for not ID'ing, even though the dude was 23 and been ID'd before =P.
Dont hate the people on the tills, they dont wanna do it :P.

Right now i hate vegetarians also. We didnt claw our way to the top of the fucking food chain to eat rabbit food!

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
snow

---------- Post added at 16:41 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

timing could not have been better :)

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
yeah they keep saying that.
Only reason i don't kick off is coz the bird the usually serves me is well buff (quite strange for a co-op but still).

atleast they don't ID me for lighters, unlike some local establishment down the road :S

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Vocoders...

---------- Post added at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

And lazy landlords :-x