What do you do when you feel miserable .....

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
I try to avoid feeling miserable if i can help it but it sometimes creeps up on me....

I currently don't care for anything...music, food etc & just sitting painting quietly is the thing that allows me to switch off...

i see myself as a positive person and am 99% of the time....just wondered how people on here cheer themselves up..

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
i dont ..i listen to metal when im miserable...and work out for like 3hours.

being miserable is cool...although when im miserable im angry..anger = violence = holes in walls

moriaty

VIP Junglist
feeling miserable at one point is needed, if ones is to feel happy at other times.
just roll with it mate, try and channel that frustration/anger/disappointment into something creative, ie painting like you mentioned.
some of the best masterpieces of all forms of art have been conceived whilst their creators where not feeling 100% right.
(y)

nista

VIP Junglist
best thing is meet some people u really like go 2 some special place where u are not every day and feel conftibal
buy some beers and weed and just talk and have fun
works fore me fine
or make a bbq party also good

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
when im miserable....drink is the only answer! but when im stresssssed out....a 2 hour sesh on the piano takes me into a bubble and alllll my worries are gone! haha when im angry its definately the drums tho!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
I think what panty said sums up about who i deal with it. or if that doesnt work take a hanfull of Zanex, 6 pack, then beast on the decks or go out painting. (illegally)

break laws son

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
with lottery function perhaps, first prize is wait behind a corner monday morning and brain the winner with a plank RANDOM BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
i used to suffer from depression for a few years... suddenly i worked out that the best way to get over a bad patch is to just try and get on with life... take some time out to have a mix or work out or see some mates or someting...

before you know it your back to yourself again and everything is ok :)

Greg P

VIP Junglist
yea but instead of wankin it...i just go for straight sex
:word:

I didn't want to mention that though, for fear of making anyone who is depressed even more so because they're not getting any (that's not directed at anyone by the way)....

In fact what other reason is there for being depressed?

I could be in 100 grand of debt, my house coulda burnt down, and my cat could've died... but hey who cares if you're getting enough!

Although my mate says "Sex is good, but it's not as good as the real thing..." - we think he's a closet homo...

Last edited: