What do you class as advertising?

is doing a competiton in the general thread advertising?

• yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.L.B_UK

I have had a post recently moved from general to the advertising part of this forum.

would you say a competition is advertising? Or is it giving people the opertunity to go out to an event?

I personally class adverting as promoting an event or product that is going to make money.

Not offering people the oppertunity to go out for a night.

I have seen advertising and still see advertising in the 1st page of general forum and they have not been moved...

feel free to correct me if i am wrong! :D

Last edited:
you are completely wrong. even this post is advertising. stop trying to bend the rules you madcat you

yes SLB i totally think your are advertising!!! this is against company policy and you will recieve a written warning in the post within the next 7 working days. You have the right of appeal but if you do you will be expected to pay all court fees if your appeal is lost. KTHNXBAI!!

hahah... now make me win!!

whether it was advertising or not
this thread was a bit of a whiney thing to do wasnt it? and set up a poll?
its not like the general forum population can do anything about it anyway, message a mod

ok ...explain to me how its advertising? :)

god....youve got your keyboard and you know how to use it dont you.

bad to the bone.

S.L.B. the rebel without a cause.

Stop breaking the rules and just calm down jeesh. next youll be creating duplicate threads or....god forbid not using the search function.

chill the fuck out man.

chill out peeps...

SLB is a good mate of mine...

One of the mods might have got a bit over zealous with the move function i think.... the comp is for the general public... so i dont see why its been moved personally...

so anyway... SLB..... are you going to make me win this shit or what?? otherwise our friendship is out the door!! hahahahahahahahahaha

it depends on how it was presented m8.

If its a competition used to get DJ's noticed, it probably would be OK. If its a means to plug yourself or your production company, it should be moved.

General is for discussing DnB...

and maybe the odd dubstep track.

chill out peeps...

SLB is a good mate of mine...

One of the mods might have got a bit over zealous with the move function i think.... the comp is for the general public... so i dont see why its been moved personally...

so anyway... SLB..... are you going to make me win this shit or what?? otherwise our friendship is out the door!! hahahahahahahahahaha

dude am joking.

i would never use the term madcat or bad to the bone in seriousness.

all jokes

I guess what it is, is you ran a competition without asking the managemunt of dis here estblushmunt.

I guess the way to resolve would be to ask someone likle $marty or Gumby ( they the softies) if you could get teh thread re instated..however not sure putting up an angry red pol of gheyness wil help ya cause.

On other hand, Forum is here to promote and share DnB goodness, so it woudl be nice to see peopel getting involved, so maybe delte this thread and ask a softie I mean mod

Ive just had a look at the thread in question.
the fact that you were giving away a couple of free tickets doesnt change the fact that you were advertising your event.

the point of the thread was to get people interested in attending your event.

and may i just point out

sdm said:
NO arguing with the Administrators or Moderators, their word is final

anymore whinge threads will not be tolerated.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom