What do we think of TC?

Freque

Bring on the circus...
established badman with attitude
or gimiky douche who cant mix for shit?

whenever i drop rockstar, it fills the floor but apparently he cant mix for shit.

what do you think?

freque
xyz

TC is probz one of the best DJ's iv see imo. check his essential mix, ino its old now but the mixin is sik as fuk!!! im pretty sure he uses 3 decks. i advise you to go see him if uv never seen him play!

never heard a set by him. some of his tunes are ok though.
dunno about rockstar or raise the roof mind :S

Only tune by him EVER to catch my attention is the one with the sample that says ' Cause i dont.....................give a fuck........give a fuck.....' repeated over an over.
I think he's far too arrogant an feeds off of the dohnuts who think the style he brings to dnb is 'sick'.
Spor n noisia's production pisses all over his!
His tunes can easily be made if any1 got the same treatment as he did i.e dillinja helpin them out.......
I guess what im tryin to say is the sound he gets has no 'wow' factor or questioning of his skills as a producer unlike the talent out there who baffle me in the way shit is made.
IMO ofcourse
As for his mixing i dont think i can stand his selection of tunes for very long to give him the benefit of the doubt!
So in short, no i dont even think of TC.... theres far better out there.

Tc can clearly produce well i just wish he would put it to more use, i have only ever heard 1 set from him in smarts car and we were laughing at his poor mixing it might have been a bad set to judge tho, i know he uses cds as u can always tell when he reloads tunes lol

call it the 'tc sound' or what have you but some his newer stuff is all sounding a bit too similar to be honest. but one word: deep like titanic. make the dance panic... that's one of the tunes that first got me into drum and for me, that tune is an anthem and will always give him immense production credibility in my book even though jakes may be stealing the show.

i think tc gets a lot of unneccessary stick! ok his dj-ing skills aren't on par to andy, friction, hype etc but he's out there doing his thing and people enjoy it! so well done that man!
As for production i think he's rather talented, some of his tunes aren't to my personal taste and sometimes lack that certain something that i cant explain that makes some tunes really special, as sphinx said a "wow factor" but u cant deny he's made some real bangers and people have obviously brought his releases so he's doing something right and i'd like to see what tunes he puts out in the future!

Back
Top Bottom