what do u think of goldenballs?

chanty

VIP Junglist
i swear im addicted to watchin goldenballs, not reli the whole show just the last bit wen they pick the loot or the killers n then deicde to split or steal. makes me laugh how they try n blag each other n then both try steal n get fuck all!! or wen they both promise to split n sum cunt robs it all. haahhaahaa

General Talk about all things Drum & Bass.Any advertisements or waffle will be moved by the mods

;o)

saw3-tobin-as-jigsaw_1173913328.jpg

I WANNA PLAY A GAME!

OF GOLDEN BALLS!
carrottgoldDM2401_468x459.jpg

i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it

ninja warrior is old skool its ok. switch to itv1 now goldenballs, fit blonde and a old bird on for sum big loot got 75 grand alredy. wats the bets at least one of them tries to steal?!

so why are said balls golden?

i sometimes watch deal or no deal cos it think its well funny how people get wound up, soo cheesy, people forget its only a game

I think your a mug if you pic Split!

If I was in the show an made it to the end I'd be like "look I dont trust you for shit, I'm picking steal if you want half the money pick split an I'll give it you at the end of the show... Either that or we both get fuck all"

Back
Top Bottom