what do u guys think of

s1585744757_4093.jpg

Wha is that?

It's not drum step (wtf), or drum and bass step

It's drum and bass sounds at hip hop tempo, or with a hip hop drum arrangement

Please lets not all start thinking this is a new sub-genre of drum and bass, or a new genre of music altogether :rolleyes:

I think 'what the fuck is drum-step', fuck you and your sub genres.

That's what I think....

lol wow ur cool dnb forum gangster... i dont like it tryin to see what people think about it. if u dont like say it. dont try to act all hard

It's not drum step (wtf), or drum and bass step

It's drum and bass sounds at hip hop tempo, or with a hip hop drum arrangement

Please lets not all start thinking this is a new sub-genre of drum and bass, or a new genre of music altogether :rolleyes:

i just wanted to see what people about it there has been alot of buzz

i just wanted to see what people about it there has been alot of buzz

There shouldn't be an "it" though because it's really not that significant, it's not like a mind blowing phenomenon where an absolute musical genius has discovered something for the first time ever, it's just hip-hop tempo!

And because of that you can only really judge each tune on it's own merit, if a producer does a good job and makes it work then the tune is good, if they don't, then it's not good.

Just sounds like people are trying to make a sub-genre out of this which is just bullshit lol Might as well call anything with a "Timewarp / Bodyrock" kinda beat a whole new sub genre as well :rolleyes:

Hazard - Wicked So is pretty crap apart from the drum beat, just standard whiney synths, but I'd be interested to hear what someone else could do with that beat.

Back
Top Bottom