What djs / mcs you digging at the moment?

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
What djs / mcs you digging at the moment?....Who'd you pay to go and see play.....Not your usual suspects, could be an underated or up and coming mc / dj

After seeing him at the Calibre Fabric launch I'd defo see Random Movement, was vibing out with the liquid and then went into some sick Amen stuff

Badman

Yeah been following Random Movement for a while now...

...also gotta say Phil Tangent, Presha, Penny Giles and ofc Calibre and Marcus.

Basically anyone on that deeper/more souful kinda vibe :)

After seeing him at the Calibre Fabric launch I'd defo see Random Movement, was vibing out with the liquid and then went into some sick Amen stuff

Badman

THIS.

He was going in.

Phil Tangent was wicked a few weeks back in Room 3 of Fabric. Went in on a bit of a jungle tip towards the end. Was quality definitely worth seeing him if you get the chance.

Phil Tangent definitely. I've even managed to get him down to play here in June, it's gonna be his first visit here, can't wait. Also I'm feeling Liz-E and A-Cray DJing wise.

Boosta & Atmos T are doing some good stuff, can't find much released yet but there's some floating around on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
^i been following them for a while too theyre really making some nice stuff! the safari ep on muzik hertz was nice.

^bollocks drs, stamina and sp:mc were all great when I saw them. there are good ones out there, just not as many

didn't really see any top name djs in the last months, smooth was pretty good, mefjus too, as for locals mattis & summit are pretty good
who I really want to see are calyx & teebee, every set i heard from them was fire!

Dnb wise:

Skitty (probably the most criminally underbilled dj in the scene)
Sam KDC
Instant
Hydro
Raiden

Sense is the best mc in the scene by a country mile.

Non dnb:

EZ
Mosca
Mighty Crown
Eats Everything
Claude Von Stroke
Rodigan
Boddika
Numark

Would probably say dBridge personally as his selection is right up my street. MC wise, SP:MC does it for me. His lyrics, his flow. He knows when to shut up, and he's just generally a top host in my opinion. And its all topped off by dbridge and sp are playing a lot together at the moment

Yeah I agree with you Moskeyt. Sense is literally the only mc I've seen who can actually write.
To be honest the majority of established DJ's are kind of shit. Most of them look like they hate what they are doing.

If you got Mistanoize down I'd come down in a kappa tracksuit. But yeah pretty much what DanDruff said.

Back
Top Bottom