what did......

Friday, chilled with the girlfriend, love spending time with her. Saturday was supposed to go to a trance rave but got so wasted at a bbq (was sexy weather or what)then got mashed out of my nut later on so that i was asleep by 10 oclock lol. potent weed plus large quantities of beer= wasted. Was kinda happy i didnt go though cus one of my mates snifffed bare ket and had to get carried home. Wudda killed my weekend even more lol. You mate?

friday. was planning on staying in as im skint. ended up going to the pub, coke session and now owe out £40 but was a good night. Saturday. ex missus wanted sum sniff. got her some off my mate ended up on another session stayed with the ex missus n mates. drove home feeling hanging the next day. sunday smoke n playing xbox.

big messy knucklehead friday, just as i predicted, spent about 10 hours on a tune on sat, spent like 5 on another on sun, watched a movie, went to bed. and now its monday. contrary to what you might think, i had a long relaxed old weekend

on friday i went to London ... played on eruption got on a session and ended up going to dance concept and fliered outside for a bit got the 1st train outta london to see the gf, went home slept for a bit woke up got on a session again with the gf beers inc, sunday met my pal dj bebop had a mix sessionz on nakedbeatzradio.com got on a session again with the gf ... crate of beer and a ltr bottle of vodka went to sleep about 7am this morning ... NOW ...HANGING !! "OUCH"

on friday i went to London ... played on eruption got on a session and ended up going to dance concept and fliered outside for a bit got the 1st train outta london to see the gf, went home slept for a bit woke up got on a session again with the gf beers inc, sunday met my pal dj bebop had a mix sessionz on nakedbeatzradio.com got on a session again with the gf ... crate of beer and a ltr bottle of vodka went to sleep about 7am this morning ... NOW ...HANGING !! "OUCH"

aaahh! i missed the SLB b2b wiv Bebop set!! You do the set at bebops???

yer ... i recorded the set, just uploading the set to the nakedbeatz site and gonna podcast it and also stick it in the mix section

what did u get up2 this weekend rocksteady ??:respekt:

was with the mrs most of it.... was gonna give Mr Bopidge a call but got distracted by the bird... hahaha.... you know how it goes.... was it a good set?>

Went into town friday night, shit fucking night. I nearly got into a fight, so did my best mate & my other best mate!
Saturday went shopping then went to Raveology in B'Ham, fucking heavy night. Sunday morning got home at about 8 which is still early for me. Went to sleep.....
Today I had a couple of power naps at college. All good fun :lol:

Went into town friday night, shit fucking night. I nearly got into a fight, so did my best mate & my other best mate!
Saturday went shopping then went to Raveology in B'Ham, fucking heavy night. Sunday morning got home at about 8 which is still early for me. Went to sleep.....
Today I had a couple of power naps at college. All good fun :lol:

:confused: lol

A power nap's when you like close your eyes for a bit & kinda go to sleep but not really. :)

oh rite lol u mean like day dreaming ??
i must be like the powernap king at work lol i literally just walk (stumble) around 4 mondays trying 2 recover from the weekend then when i do its the end of the day :D

oh rite lol u mean like day dreaming ??
i must be like the powernap king at work lol i literally just walk (stumble) around 4 mondays trying 2 recover from the weekend then when i do its the end of the day :D

Nah I actually nearly go to sleep! Yeah I'm pretty bad on monday's as well!

Power Naps = BEST INVENTION EVER. fell asleep in the library at college on friday haha

my weekend was pretty dull...worked friday night til 9 then went to the pub! saturday worked all day n had a quiet one.....sunday got on all my coursework!!!

and practising piano INTENSELY.....have a piano recital on wednesday....BRICKIN IT !

Power Naps = BEST INVENTION EVER. fell asleep in the library at college on friday haha

my weekend was pretty dull...worked friday night til 9 then went to the pub! saturday worked all day n had a quiet one.....sunday got on all my coursework!!!

and practising piano INTENSELY.....have a piano recital on wednesday....BRICKIN IT !

Ah safe man, what grade are you? Love it that you're a soldier & you play piano too! Big up!

Ah safe man, what grade are you? Love it that you're a soldier & you play piano too! Big up!

hell yeh im a dark horse...! (im actually a human though lets not get that mixed up lol)

I did my grade 8 couple of years ago so just learn harder pieces now to push myself further..! wasn't interested in doing diploma (takes up too much of my time, got other interests....like D&B obviously!) lol

Back
Top Bottom