what did......

friday went up fabric for the monthly true playaz nite up there. Pascal and taxman smacked the first two hours, taxman wacking out pure dubplates...then alix perez came on....shit to say the least. then hype did the usual two hours and have to admit he was quality. played some big tunes, got everyone going with 0121 VIP as the intro, but rele went down hill from there, fights kicking off all over the place and ended up with someone getting stabbed rite in the middle of the main room, that place needs to sort security, thats two stabbings in two months....

friday went up fabric for the monthly true playaz nite up there. Pascal and taxman smacked the first two hours, taxman wacking out pure dubplates...then alix perez came on....shit to say the least. then hype did the usual two hours and have to admit he was quality. played some big tunes, got everyone going with 0121 VIP as the intro, but rele went down hill from there, fights kicking off all over the place and ended up with someone getting stabbed rite in the middle of the main room, that place needs to sort security, thats two stabbings in two months....

B.R.U.T.A.L.

Alix Perez isn't shit mate, you're just not into that. He shouldn't of been in Room 1 but he's far from shit. Different styles man, recgonise. Was the rowdiest fabric I've ever been, saw someone get stabbed in the face. There was some pathetic group of dickheads who thought they owned the place. Room 2 had much better vibes. Logistics and Matrix :):)
Andy C usual filth, played a quite a dark set which made a change from all the jump-up. Been too Playaz many times and have never seen it like that, they defnitely need to sort the secruity out it was mayhem in there.

Alix Perez isn't shit mate, you're just not into that. He shouldn't of been in Room 1 but he's far from shit. Different styles man, recgonise. Was the rowdiest fabric I've ever been, saw someone get stabbed in the face. There was some pathetic group of dickheads who thought they owned the place. Room 2 had much better vibes. Logistics and Matrix :):)
Andy C usual filth, played a quite a dark set which made a change from all the jump-up. Been too Playaz many times and have never seen it like that, they defnitely need to sort the secruity out it was mayhem in there.

yeah i know what you mean. theres about an hour of blank for me. last thing i remember is getting up from the floor of room 1 lol. a mate said i had been knocked out for about a minute! smashed by someone. i was pretty mashed tho...

wtf? what ever happened to actually going to a rave to see the dj's in question.....?!?!? now it seems half of the punk ass MOFO's js go there looking for trouble....

brought a pair of fresh technic 1210s for £300 and went to playaz @ fabric on friday. very eventful very rewarding

funny, was chattin to someone in the newsagents round the corner after fabric who was flyering for sublow, sound geezer too

but on the case of fabric; been to the last 2 playerz and they've both been fucking brutal, bunch of dickheads in the middle of room 1 every time kickin off for no reason
saw someone getting stretchered into an ambulance just after 6 (definitely didnt look healthy, assumed it was drug related) with loadsa jammy cunts jeering, didnt know there'd been a stabbin
whats goin on, playerz never use to be this bad??

funny, was chattin to someone in the newsagents round the corner after fabric who was flyering for sublow, sound geezer too

but on the case of fabric; been to the last 2 playerz and they've both been fucking brutal, bunch of dickheads in the middle of room 1 every time kickin off for no reason
saw someone getting stretchered into an ambulance just after 6 (definitely didnt look healthy, assumed it was drug related) with loadsa jammy cunts jeering, didnt know there'd been a stabbin
whats goin on, playerz never use to be this bad??

That was most probably me or my mate. Me and him done some serious flyering afterwards. At least 1,000 got handed out.

Mate from what I heard Fabric is going downhill. Saw someone get stabbed in the face bro, it weren't nice at all. He was mates with those rowdy punks pushing and punching heads around them including girls. The secruity did fuck all. Apart from one bouncer taking some guy outside for fighting late into the night. I'm not going back for a while, that type of shit ain't my thing man. I go for music and girls not beef. On that subject there were so many fitties in there it was unreal.

Try and make it down to Sublow, gonna be huge and none of that shit at Playaz will be happening

That was most probably me or my mate. Me and him done some serious flyering afterwards. At least 1,000 got handed out.

Mate from what I heard Fabric is going downhill. Saw someone get stabbed in the face bro, it weren't nice at all. He was mates with those rowdy punks pushing and punching heads around them including girls. The secruity did fuck all. Apart from one bouncer taking some guy outside for fighting late into the night. I'm not going back for a while, that type of shit ain't my thing man. I go for music and girls not beef. On that subject there were so many fitties in there it was unreal.

Try and make it down to Sublow, gonna be huge and none of that shit at Playaz will be happening

yeaa one of you guys were tellin me how nicky b smacked it at the opening, may have to come down
fabrics really goin downhill, to be honest the best vibe i get from a rave is ram records, everyones there for the music but there were an unnrrreall amount of fitties at playerz!
room 2 was good tho, saw the same heads causin shit there last month so i just thought fuckit room 2 for me, managed to catch andy c at the end tho

yeaa one of you guys were tellin me how nicky b smacked it at the opening, may have to come down
fabrics really goin downhill, to be honest the best vibe i get from a rave is ram records, everyones there for the music but there were an unnrrreall amount of fitties at playerz!
room 2 was good tho, saw the same heads causin shit there last month so i just thought fuckit room 2 for me, managed to catch andy c at the end tho

Oh yeah I remember that, that was my mate Robert. He's a good talker for those sorts of things. hahaha.
You know the Ram Records vibe man that's where its at. Nothing beats it, everyone is there for the music. Just needs a few more females like Playaz, but I suppose you can't have all your own way innit!! Definitely reaching RAM on friday though...
Room 2 was definitely good vibes I agree. Andy C was very very big as per usual.
Hopefully check you at SubLow. Bring your friends, fuck it bring your family. Nah I'm joking take it easy geez

Last edited:
hell yeh im a dark horse...! (im actually a human though lets not get that mixed up lol)

I did my grade 8 couple of years ago so just learn harder pieces now to push myself further..! wasn't interested in doing diploma (takes up too much of my time, got other interests....like D&B obviously!) lol

Heavy! Nuff respect mate!

Oh yeah I remember that, that was my mate Robert. He's a good talker for those sorts of things. hahaha.
You know the Ram Records vibe man that's where its at. Nothing beats it, everyone is there for the music. Just needs a few more females like Playaz, but I suppose you can't have all your own way innit!! Definitely reaching RAM on friday though...
Room 2 was definitely good vibes I agree. Andy C was very very big as per usual.
Hopefully check you at SubLow. Bring your friends, fuck it bring your family. Nah I'm joking take it easy geez

bang on the junglist parents, its what our generation will be one day, our kids'll hate it tho
cant wait for ram, got my tickets and i'll see whats goin on with sublow, ssaaffee

any one on playaz las friday? absoloutley savage night...quality vibes until the end were some kid got dropped BIG time but other than that it was sweet. Hype went on a mad one for two hours but hazard and g-dub smacked it. a lot quiter than last month. big night.

Back
Top Bottom