• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

What deck should i buy?

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
So you want the pioneer? They look good, but earlier said you don't want other branded decks because they are technics rip offs?
And it's the truth buddy. Every deck is based upon the 1210. But I chose the Pioneer because they are basically a modern version of the 1210 and come with good reviews. Plus it will go with the rest of my setup :2thumbs:

Now I'm looking for some good Concords if you can recomend any ?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Now I'm looking for some good Concords if you can recomend any ?
Personally dude, I can't recommend concords. I have little experience with them. I don't know what it is, I just hate them. They look like a cheap spoiler on a Rolls Royce IMO. Others swear by them, but I like girls.

I can recommend Shure M447 but hey, they don't make them anymore. Although there is a company called Jico who sell some superb replacement N447 stylus. If you can get a suitable cart that is.

Whatever you get, don't scrimp. Get some good ones and ffs set you TTs up properly to prolong their life and your records.
Viperfrank on youtube is a don. Follow his advice and you'll be golden.

Last edited:

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Personally dude, I can't recommend concords. I have little experience with them. I don't know what it is, I just hate them. They look like a cheap spoiler on a Rolls Royce IMO. Others swear by them, but I like girls.

I can recommend Shure M447 but hey, they don't make them anymore. Although there is a company called Jico who sell some superb replacement N447 stylus. If you can get a suitable cart that is.

Whatever you get, don't scrimp. Get some good ones and ffs set you TTs up properly to prolong their life and your records.
Viperfrank on youtube is a don. Follow his advice and you'll be golden.

Cool I will have a look. I always preferred the needle heavy on the record but later found it's really not ideal for your records. When you hear someone start up a track and theres major crackle that sometimes the case, a heavy tone arm lol

I'm excited eeeekkk