What DAW should I use?

Benzzz

Benz
Hi everyone, just need your opinions.

I've been producing DnB beats on Reason just over a year now, and I'm finding things real easy on their. Used to the set-up, know where things are, and what things do ect. I'd love to be able to use Massive VST, but obviously, you cannot use it on Reason. I've watched a lot of tutorials of producers to see what they use, and how they produce their beats ect, which brings me to the question:

What DAW should I use that is fairly easy, and can rewire Massive VST?

I don't see many producers these days using Reason, which is making me think should I be stepping up a gear? Should I begin to work with the more advanced DAWs which could potentially make my music better? I've spoken to a couple established producers and they keep saying, things like ' If you want your music to sound better, quit Reason, and use the more powerful programs'. So, yeah.. some advice would be great guys!

this questions been asked so many times before, but considering how dead the forums been lately i'll answer, you have these choices:

- Cubase
- Ableton
- Logic
- FL Studio

theres a few more too. download demos try em all out see which one you get on with best. They all have their own individual benefits and drawbacks so there is no correct answer. I myself use Ableton and Reason rewired and its epic, would definately recommend trying the combination as redrum and thor are hard to live without. Now go try some things and the next time you wanna find something so trivial out at least try and search for it first.

Back
Top Bottom