What Car is D&B?

Six10

This question landed in my head today. Probably after listening to a hefty dose of Current value and The Outside Agency. Anyhow. What car is D&B? I mean: the old American 1950:s cars are Rock´n Roll, Elvis and such. The WV (Wolksvagen), the small one as the busses, are 1960:s Hippie Music. And so on. But the D&B-car? Some years back I pictured myself slow driving along an Avenue in an Pitch Black Hummer blasting the latest Dylan, Limewax or what not. Is that the one?

Please. Let me have Your input!!

..and yes. I´m Urban aka Six10, Sweden. Huge amplifier, Cerwin Vega HED U-123 speakers. Theres probably more about me. Cant remember right now.

q2EuyLu.jpg

I´d probably go 4 this when I´m in my Current Value / The Outside Agency kinda mood. Which is just about all the time.
gurkha-f5-black-1024x627.jpg

DROP TOP AUDI TT
you couldnt even try to test me

but yes, an army jeep is junglist as fk, and the stealth version is dnb. other than that i couldnt really say theres a car thats dnb, as such. and i dont even know what an audi tt looks like.

So yeah actually;

Jungle - Lotus Esprit
Jump Up - TVR Tuscan Speed 6
Liquid/Deep - Aston Martin DB7
Dancefloor - McLaren F1

Thanks 4 your feedback! Am also learning some new ?sub-genres I didn't know of earlier. Kudos!

Current Value - "Traktion" threw the speakers right now. At home though. Not in my car.

Back
Top Bottom