what bedroom speakers do you have?

tone090

Bare back rider!
VIP Junglist
Im looking into some speakers for bedroom djing. I was just wondering what speakers you lot are currently using...

Stanton ATM's seem to be perfect to me, all my mates always go on about them for clarity of sound and for being able to hear everything that you should hear.

read alot of reviews and ended up buying these.

yeah im looking at a budget of 150 max. so im looking down the ebay route. id love the rockits but i havn't got the readys and need to mix my decks are just sat staring at me in my room! ha

i got some old wharfdale ones, they do the job just about lol

lad i use old warfdales, retro black n green bad bwoys, best speakers i have ever had lad, 80's indestructable bass bins FTW...

i had 70's technics before them and they were rockin, but they were so old they started to crumble like they had been butchered by termites...now they were old skool.

Last edited:
Hmmm r u sure. im looking into buying a pair.

53hz is the lowest it can go? will that be fine for dnb sub basslines or is there songs wich have lower frequencies?

thank you for any replies anyone :wave:

Yeeh i thought this when i first brought them.They give off enough bass trust! If your not happy KRK do seperate subs to complete the set up. personally i didnt think i needed a sub they kick hard enough.

Its all about where your placing them aswell. Some rooms trap the bass in the wrong places if you havent got them set up properly.

lad i use old warfdales, retro black n green bad bwoys, best speakers i have ever had lad, 80's indestructable bass bins FTW...

i had 70's technics before them and they were rockin, but they were so old they started to crumble like they had been butchered by termites...now they were old skool.

hahah oldskool speaker massive

Yeeh i thought this when i first brought them.They give off enough bass trust! If your not happy KRK do seperate subs to complete the set up. personally i didnt think i needed a sub they kick hard enough.

Its all about where your placing them aswell. Some rooms trap the bass in the wrong places if you havent got them set up properly.

thanks man. rockit 6 looks a bit to much money so i think i will go for a pair of 5`s.

EDIT: looking through chemical there is alot more cheaper studio monitors with equally big woofers and peaks etc.. u sure the rockits r deffinetly worth its price and the qaulity will stand out from the cheaper ones?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom