What are your allergies?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I am allergic to Pennicillin, Pollen & Cucumber.

I will die if I have Penicillin.

I will cry if I walk in a Rapeseed Field.

I will get a migrane & vomit my innards up if I ingest Cucumber.

I am also allergic to people who leave alcoholic drinks.

What are your allergies?

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Nothing that I have ever come across.

I put it down to me being some sort of super human.

How can you get ill from Cucumber? It's basically just water! lol
What happens if you use one for sexual grattification?

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
amoxycillin, a form of penecillin. nearly died as a kid when the doctors gave me it. and i also suffer from hay fever but it doesnt seem to occur every year. is everyone allergic to something and it sjust a matter of whether you know what it is or are some people not allergic to anything?

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
amoxycillin, a form of penecillin. nearly died as a kid when the doctors gave me it. and i also suffer from hay fever but it doesnt seem to occur every year. is everyone allergic to something and it sjust a matter of whether you know what it is or are some people not allergic to anything?
I have thought that before... cos I have never been alergic to anything is it just that I haven't found that thing?

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Cucumber is 96% water or something like that James... As far as i'm concerned, the rest is ebola-virus, cancer & aids rolled into a 4% package.

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You would love it you freaky sick cow. :)

I used to be Jewish, then I found my foreskin, had a nosejob, ate a bacon sandwich & became generous.

I feel alot better for it.

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I know, i'm slightly worried...

I refuse to post.

I don't think it will be permanent, but it is a holy grail for jokes images, amongst the vile filth.

Pedoshock is available in childrens bedrooms f.o.c internationally from today. Parental Advisory not advised.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
i am allergic to insect bites/stings. not as bad as i used to be, and its not deadly or anything i just react very badly and swell up to twice my normal size.