What are you favorite D&B tunes from 2010?

Manhead3

Last year was the biggest for me, infact a fantastic year for drum and bass. I attended creamfields, global plus quite a few smaller events earlier on in the year. Yes, last year featured some right bangers and hopefully this year will continue to live upto the hype.

My question is what was you're favourite tune from last year and where was the most highlighted place you heard it?

slightly against the grain then most ppl but 'brain bucket' by ed rush, opt and noisia.. That tune twist me up, down and side to side.. close second would be 'underprint'.. and everything by Phace.. some sick beats coming this year from neosignal, vision, invisible etc..

Metalheadz also have again raised the bar with a really checky little ep (genesis ep vol 2) which is hitting soon.. The dispatched lp and breaks album are worth a mention as well.. (think everyone bought breaks album)

slightly against the grain then most ppl but 'brain bucket' by ed rush, opt and noisia.. That tune twist me up, down and side to side.. close second would be 'underprint'.. and everything by Phace.. some sick beats coming this year from neosignal, vision, invisible etc..

Metalheadz also have again raised the bar with a really checky little ep (genesis ep vol 2) which is hitting soon.. The dispatched lp and breaks album are worth a mention as well.. (think everyone bought breaks album)

Agreed.

Favorite tune for me, have to be Desert Orgy by Phace, Emissions by Audio or Floating Zero by Noisia and Phace.

good shouts with ABTN and Brain bucket.
so many i don't know which to choose

Last edited by a moderator:
Phace & Misanthrop - Dessert Orgy. Then Link To The Past by Loadstar, By Your Side by S.P.Y, Blackout by Hive, Floating Zero by Phace & Noisia, Minimal Funk by Icicle, John B's Numbers remixed by Camo & Krooked, Dark Days by Alix Perez with Foreign Beggars on mic, Greasy by Need For Mirrors with Stapleton on mic, Don't Look Down by Break & Calyx & Teebee and many more...was a great year.

Back
Top Bottom