What are some good instrument VSTs for Logic Pro 9?

SkyroUK

Yo, anyone know some good instrument vsts ( no fx ones ) for logic pro 9 ?

For piano, pads, strings etc

- preferably free ones aswell..

Safe !

:hype:

Mate, Logic Pro is FULL of fantastic instruments. The EXS24 factory samples are outstanding and have you covered for all your organic instruments (as well as pads). The ES2 is quite a lovely synth as well. I'd recommend getting to know Logic's plugs prior to investing in 3rd party plugs.

However, if you insist on jumping right into some 3rd party plugs:

For free ones, look no further than TAL. This guy makes some absolutely incredible free synths that rival many paid ones.

For synths that cost $, I'd advise to use this forum's search engine as there are many threads discussing members' go-to synths.

Cheers.

Mate, Logic Pro is FULL of fantastic instruments. The EXS24 factory samples are outstanding and have you covered for all your organic instruments (as well as pads). The ES2 is quite a lovely synth as well. I'd recommend getting to know Logic's plugs prior to investing in 3rd party plugs.

However, if you insist on jumping right into some 3rd party plugs:

For free ones, look no further than TAL. This guy makes some absolutely incredible free synths that rival many paid ones.

For synths that cost $, I'd advise to use this forum's search engine as there are many threads discussing members' go-to synths.

Cheers.

Cheers mate, i have gone through literally all the type of pads n stuff on my logic and theyre just not that amazing, theyre good tho but im looking for more albino/massive sounds (more proffessional inaway, well imo)

Cheers tho ill look up TAL

Cheers mate, i have gone through literally all the type of pads n stuff on my logic and theyre just not that amazing, theyre good tho but im looking for more albino/massive sounds (more proffessional inaway, well imo)

Cheers tho ill look up TAL

Gotcha. Ya, TAL is a good starting point. Personally, my go-to's are:
  • Massive
  • Reaktor
  • Predator
  • Albino
  • FM8
  • Kontakt

Cheers.

I currently have Native Instruments Massive, FM8, Nexus, Ableton's stock plugins, z3ta, Reaktor, and some other little freebie VSTi's.

Have you ever thought about creating your own pads and shit using Logics plug ins?

It's much more cost effective than buying synths and patches.

You can make some pretty sweet pads by just filtering sampled sounds in weird ways. The EVOC 20 filters are just amazing for making pads and atmospheres. Check them out mate, else I'm quite satisfied with massive and es2 for all sorts of sounds :>

You can make some pretty sweet pads by just filtering sampled sounds in weird ways. The EVOC 20 filters are just amazing for making pads and atmospheres. Check them out mate, else I'm quite satisfied with massive and es2 for all sorts of sounds :>

This. The EXS24's modulation matrix looks stupidly complex, but it's easy to get the hang of with a bit of trial and error. Ditto with regards to the ES2 & Massive.

Yo cheers people, i took your advice lostnthesound and have expanded my self using es2 mainly and you can create some class stuff! bllesssed!

Restrict yourself mate.get 3 synths u like and master them.that will make u work super fast.
I saw an interesting interview on pensados place where alex da kid(pop I know) said he uses mostly just the logic stuff
And all this on his laptop!the guy has sold millions of records!

glad this is starting to work out for you! the logic stuff doesn't sound that amazing if you just scroll through the presets. its ALL ABOUT what you can learn to do with the synths, and Logics are as high quality as most $$$ versions...

Back
Top Bottom