what a waste of a cd

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
why the fuck do promoters like RC & Innovation send out CD's with 30 mins of audio on em, e.g Andy's In The Dam CD, is 37 mins long, I'm sure he played a 2hr set tho, at least fill the CD, any1 no y they do this, fucked up recording machines or sumink, pisses me of man

yeaa i feel da same way especially wiv da latest rc cd pack were da hype, bryan g sets were cut off afta an hour. still ave 20mins left on da cd. its was all about wen it were on tapepacks.

why the fuck do promoters like RC & Innovation send out CD's with 30 mins of audio on em, e.g Andy's In The Dam CD, is 37 mins long, I'm sure he played a 2hr set tho, at least fill the CD, any1 no y they do this, fucked up recording machines or sumink, pisses me of man

r u joking? maybe its disk burn error. tht cant be right surely??? fucking hell if is cos those cd packs r like 20 squid. i got the inno in the dam part 2 one with sub focus chase and status etc and works just fine with all the sets n ting

this is why i dont buy that many tapepacks. ive got no problem with paying for them and everything i just dont feel like its money well spent you know?? its like we're trying to support these promoters and theyre throwing it back in our faces

Back
Top Bottom