What a prick

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by danwell, Jan 17, 2012.

1. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

2. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

3. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Spice Girls though...

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

I think he should get his #1 DJ title removed.

5. neddez

neddez Member

6. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

[​IMG]

not sure if sarcasm or opinion...

7. yogi23

yogi23 Member

hahaha not suprised

8. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

9. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Is this the same guy as before, we played the scatman and all that, looks diffeent here if it is

10. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

11. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

Nothing we didnt already know.

Also I can sort of defend him in the second clip because its a set flashmob thing... if he had fucked up they wouldve had to start all over again and be a tad embarrassing. Hes just there for show.

12. danwell

but his job is djing... he doesnt deserve the respect he gets if he is acting like he is djing but not doing a thing...

13. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

He's David Guetta he dont have to mix half his fans dont even care about his mixing and are simply there to hear his production. Still a lazy cunt tho

14. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

the second ones like top of the pops if you know what i mean, its all set out beforehand so that camera men, directors and crew etc know exactly whats going to happen and when, and also so that that bint singing knows what to do and when, imo that's fair enough. he's not doing a proper set, he's just showcasing his latest pop single avec a warbling bint.

whenever you see Ndubz or lady gaga or someone of that kind on telly with a DJ, the DJ's always playing a CD off of one deck and pissing around with the dead channels and the other deck... he's just someone relatively famous doing something mildly interesting for the audience to watch whilst promoting a single...
    nothing new there really.

15. danwell

Should be banned

16. danwell

Outlawed I say!

17. Dom!Reavers!

Dom!Reavers! Member

Whaata prick, I dont understand, mixing is far far easier than production to grasp. I can play an awesome set now and i've messed around on midi controllers for 6 months and bought turntables a few months ago, that old cunts been around for time, you'd think it'd be second nature by now..

18. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i think maybe it starts that way and the final step in that second natures evolution is the realization you really dont have to do it at all, your second nature is now playing premixed set on mp3 from an iphone or usb stick and stand by the not plugged in decks and play the air guitar for two hours. the mistabishigate discussion (steve angello, skrillex, and a few more) has been an eye opening one. a stupid depressing self indulgent discussion that openend my eyes to how many people (and by people i mean international djs) that will argue mixing just not necessary, people are not there for it, theyre just there to listen to loud pop music and jump up and down on the spot, so why mix? why not set up a pre mixed mp3 thats been synched with the light show, lasers, smoke machines, and then you just stand there pretend to mix a little, maybe the pretending part is unaviodable, there is something in their spine, in their blood that just makes them bend over the cdjs, pull the faders a little, with the headphones to one ear, even if on the whole they will argue that 'live mixing' is obsolete. its disgusting. why is it advertised as dj sets then why doesnt it just say 'songs by david guetta' and you can have any idiot standing there playing the air guitar, it doesnt mattter if it its him? he probably didnt even write the songs? anyway this is pop music and should be regarded as such (as in disregarded completely) but its something were seeing more and more of and mistabishigate and his subsequent atttitude was braindead