What 2 digital only releases would you pay to get cut to vinyl?

Forau

VIP Junglist
Was looking earlier and found a place that'll do a 2 track record from an mp3 or wav for 16 quid, which got me thinking, i got quite a few tracks that are digital only, or are so stupidly expensive to bag on vinyl that itd be cheaper to pay to get it cut.

So what 2 tracks would you pay for to get your grubby mitts on it on vinyl?

Mine would be:

and

Asked rowney way back if hed be cool with gettin clone zone cut and he said yeah, and Stress Tactics was produced by a guy i know, 2 tracks ive always wanted on vinyl.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had EBK - Clouds & Spinline - Made Guy cut to dubplate.
Also had a plate made with Alix Perez & Sabre - Hemlines & Sensa - The Butterfly Effect.
Not sure about getting another one cut for a while

Only £16 for two tunes?! Where? I've been thinking of getting a few done for ages now but its normally at least £30 for two sides

I would probably get...

B/W

And
B/W

Nice one! Has anyone on here tried this guy before? I reckon I might get some done from there. £8 a track is so cheap!

They got some people saying some pretty damn good reviews on their fbook page. Fuck it, 16 quid, cant complain, im gonna send the tracks off and get me some exclusive cuts :).

Looking forward to finishing my 2 tracks, if i can get em cut that cheap i'll definitely have a cut of my own tracks, even if the tracks are shit lol.

I can't get over how cheap this is! Just searching for a few wavs and I'm gunna get straight on this

Gotta add these 2 to my list...

And does anyone know the best place to get wavs? D&BA is £1.99, Trackitdown is £1.75, is there anywhere better?

lol - so much Fail -

we provide a data transfer service - take any audio Format and master it and cut in down to vinyl .

its called keeping vinyl alive ...nothing fail about that - theres many tracks YOUR never get on vinyl again or ever be released on vinyl ,
just click on our page in fb - and click reviews ..

your also find me in DJ MAG - nothing failing about that .

;)

£16.00 for 12inch one track each side .....

ive many customers that youtube rip to vinyl

its so cheap i wanna do loads, there has been to many digi only releases I've missed out on
but that statement the low price does not convince me its a professional enough for my tastes
youtube rips will sound terrible, if i was cutting vinyl i wouldn't even acknowledge such a request
I've brought bootleg vinyls before and they sound gash

lol - so much Fail -

we provide a data transfer service - take any audio Format and master it and cut in down to vinyl .

its called keeping vinyl alive ...nothing fail about that - theres many tracks YOUR never get on vinyl again or ever be released on vinyl ,
just click on our page in fb - and click reviews ..

your also find me in DJ MAG - nothing failing about that .

;)

Nah sorry that's not what I meant... I meant people cutting youtube rips to vinyl is just stupid, if you're spending the money to get it cut at least start with it in good quality.

I'm just buying a load of wavs now, you'll be hearing from me very soon!

there nothing illegal about transferring music from one format to another ....FACT (())( and plus many artist support this - because there music would never be on vinyl ..

all our customers hold full responsibility ....we just simply take audio and cutting it down to Vinyl .

to be Fair 75% of our orders are Beatport purchased tracks - and 25% are customers own works .

(but we have taken music from u tube - and mastered it and cut to vinyl - and sounds 100 times better than a pressed record and you would tell the differance - well you would because we have mastered at what we do ' over 7500 records cut to date with no come backs as is bad sound or complaints ...many many large PRO DJ's in the indursty SUPPORT what i do with audio down to vinyl ...

every cut is a master - not like pressed records - we get better volume - solid bass - and no stylus noise .

i dont need to sell my service - as all my work is based on word and month and yes - Sound - and Quality ! - hence the support from Dj mag .

at the end of the day its all about keeping vinyl alive '

the lowest bit rate ive cut to vinyl 128mp3 - and you wouldnt know the differance ..BUT for Best sound and clarity

-3db 24bit wavs all the way .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom