wha gwaaan?!??!

raverdan21

Ezzzzz People, Just registered enit. IM from the oxford area in the UK - Midlands, I go to free parties dnb events all the time. Into all dnb Styles but ive really got into That MEAN Dark dnb recently, Luvin that shit! Safe

Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ezzzzz People, Just registered enit. IM from the oxford area in the UK - Midlands, I go to free parties dnb events all the time. Into all dnb Styles but ive really got into That MEAN Dark dnb recently, Luvin that shit! Safe

Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Big up from near Oxford too mate. Where abouts you from?!

Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Welcome to the family mate!

i'll be going to that grid night too, gunna be a good selection of tunes, its the new hobsons isnt it? I live near bicester 2 :P Chesterton :)

sweet as boy! You coming down to banbury on the 3rd of may? La royal club 8quid entry. line up - Twisted individual,taxman...ect, Mcs - Eksman..ect Gona b a sik nite

Nah I'm going to Ram at the End the night before & Coven on the 3rd so I'm missing that night. It's gunna be a big one though!

Back
Top Bottom