WFD competitions Worlds Fastest Drummer

techristian

The current record for Worlds Fastest Drummer (held in U.S.) is somewhere around 1200 single strokes per minute. This is being measured with a device called a DRUMOMETER. What do you think of this kind of competition?

The competition moving from city to city across the U.S. now and I'm practicing for it.

You can see my video and get more details at :D

http://jesuspop.com/drummer.html

You guys do know that this is a DRUM & BASS forum but that doesn't mean we're drummers & bassists - we're fans of the the electronic musical genre known as drum & bass/jungle? 170 bpm breakbeat music with looped sampled drums?

Even if you do realize that - then the WFD's post have nothing to do with dnb and since they're self promoting should go into the waffle, advertising or production subforums at most.

Dustek said:
You guys do know that this is a DRUM & BASS forum but that doesn't mean we're drummers & bassists - we're fans of the the electronic musical genre known as drum & bass/jungle? 170 bpm breakbeat music with looped sampled drums?

Even if you do realize that - then the WFD's post have nothing to do with dnb and since they're self promoting should go into the waffle, advertising or production subforums at most.

Well actually yes we are aware . In fact, one of the better WFD participant's father does quite a bit of this, as do several WFD contestants...hence the relevence. But, we are sorry to have stepped in your tragic hipness.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you spoke for this forum. Moreover, if you did not like the content, you didn't have to come here. Go back to your bowl of Cheerios kid. We will be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom