We've established its dillinja.......

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
ok its been too long and im gettin pissed off!
no1 i mean no1!! knows the name to this tune i put it on other forums and every1ns clueless, majority of people who have heard this are sayin dillinja random idiots are sayin otherwise. have a listen.........
http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3B0L6IJOPNTL81RK54C07S9DE8

p.s i would of put this thread in a track listing thing but more of u will catch this thread if its in general. safe

oh and if the moderators like the tune aswell and wanna find out what it is, may i make the suggestion of makin this thread a 'sticky'

i was at this event but i have no idea who it is by........in sum ways it does sound like dillinja but then again ive neva heard dilly make a reese tune :S

Cant tell you who it is im afraid but definately dont think its dillinja! that reece and those drums just aint him imo. Only bit that sounds like him is the distorted 808 kick sound but thats not that hard.

"can anyone steal andys record bag so i can rip all his dubplates and trade them on soulseek? pretty please?"

(n)

Last edited:
GreenBoy said:
"can anyone steal andys record bag so i can rip all his dubplates and trade them on soulseek? pretty please?"

(n)

No not for the likes of your kind Greenboy. You don't deserve dubs

Back
Top Bottom