We've all done it ...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by mesh, Feb 20, 2004.

1. mesh

mesh Active Member

I just read a statistic: in 2002, more than 5000 UK citizens required hospital treatment after falling while putting on their trousers.

I thought this was pretty fucking hilarious, what is the dumbest way you have ever hurt yourself?

[​IMG]

2. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Ha ha you know this is going to be a crazy thread!! The weirdest way i hurt myself was when I was 15 I jumped off my bed & somehow manged to kick my mixer into the back of my right ankle, causing it to split open & piss with blood. I had to get my mum to take me in for stiches & the nurse said if that had gone in any further I would have walked with a limp for the rest of my life, I was nearly the original real 50 Cent ha ha

3. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.

Probabaly running up stairs in a derelict factory in Romford and a window frame magically appearing from nowhere and going straight into my leg.

I then had to walk about a mile away from this factory to the nearest bus stop, with a sock tied round my leg to stop the blood going everywhere, then an hour bus ride home, I should've just gone straight to the hospital cause I ended up going back to Romford anyway :rolleyes: .

I still have the scar lol, they couldn't give me stiches cause the cut was so wide, I had a big dent in my leg for about 6 months lol.

4. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

the STUPIDEST way?
    well.. when i was probably.. somewhere between 5 and 9.. we had this really big hill next to our house right.. and it had a pathway goin down.. that went infront of our house.. anyway, i went like halfway up this hill on my bike, and rode down the hill.. and my brother, being the nice guy he is, rolled a skateboard infront of the bike.. you can imagine what happened..
    another time.. we had a swing that was like wooden board, and it was a metal frame, and it had foot pegs, they were just metal foot pegs yeah? anyway.. i fell off that by being an idiot and standing up on it, and shaking it really fast, needless to say, i fell off and cut my lip on the foot peg, went to the doctor to get a few stitches put in my lip.
    then.. there was another time.. my brother had a butter knife.. and i was running away from him because he had a butte knife.. he threw it, and it hit my foot, still got a scar..
    these all happened within a year probably.
    if i were to tell you all the stupid things i have done though, im afraid we would be here for ages.. oh wait, i got a really good one :)
    i was about 2 or something, down at my mums parents place.. they had cooked some cookies and put them on one of those cooling racks, and my mum was holding me, and i put my hand on the rack.. burnt my fingers nice'n'good. scars for that too :p
    ok.. that is all.. for now hehe

5. Time Dependant

Cob it sounds like you been macked out quite a few times man, maybe you should be a stunt double for someone!!!

6. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

Sliding down a set of steep stairs using a drawer from a tableset as a sledge, resulting in when I hit the bottom of the stairs I went through the drawer, an macked up my backside! an this was only last year :D

7. Time Dependant

That was one of the funniest things I've seen from the studio days man, you looked like a broken man after that!!! The stair jumping was funny ass shit to, true Jackass imetater!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2004
  8. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

when i was bout 15 i was playin that tennis thing where the ball was connected to a pole and u hit it round and round.hope u know what i mean?well i got bored doin that so i picked the pole up and used it as a javelin stick,well as i threw it i put it straight through my ear lol so i ended up with 3 ears if u like pahahaha.i have another 1 too.i dunno how old i was but it was when i learnt to ride a bike with stabblizers i tried to do no handed and even though the 2 extra wheels was on there i came off and cut my face rite up!!!!the truth is i used to look like brad pitt but it rearranged my face.how unlucky is that ay?lol

9. jay walker

Three Goddamn Ears! Brad Pitt? More like Arm Pitt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yer, Godbless tha Studiho, R.I.P. - Tieing the lightbulb out of the way so you wouldnt smash your head on it was genius!

What a bunch of fuckups! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2004
  10. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

pahahahaha :rofl:

11. mesh

mesh Active Member

about three years ago my friend and I had a real bender of a weekend involving large amounts of speed. on the saturday night we - well I- was cutting up a line on a cofee table with a glass top, it cracked right through and I sliced my finger like o_O o_O badly.
    after i recovered from the shock cos i'm really not good with my own blood I taped it up and went out to a warehouse party cos im :who_wants

:lol:

12. jay walker

Youse a mo-foin' soldier Mesh :missile:

All for the love of a warehouse bruck-out :gpeace:

13. evol4276

evol4276 DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!

I think I was like 2 or 3 maybe, and i was just walking around the house. I walked into the kitchen, and on top of the counter was a hot iron, which i decided to grab with my bare hands when it was on. I got to sit for like an hour with my hand in a glass of water cooling it off and having my entire palm being one big blister. Another time was only a few years ago. There was a fence-like thing that had a slanted post going from it to the ground. Me being the smart guy that I am, I decided to go run up it and jump off at the top. Didn't work, cuz my right foot slipped off the side near the top, and sliced my wrist (pinky side on right hand) open, bleeding like hell. That has to be the nastiest looking thing I ever had, and it didn't heal for a while. Got a good scar out of the deal tho! :thumbsup:

14. mesh

mesh Active Member

PHEW I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA SAY IT WAS A KNACKERING INCIDENT, NO ONE DESERVES THAT !!
    :nutkick:

15. Cube

Cube www.exegene.com

going backwards on a go-kart then fell off a 30 foot cliff into a 1 foot deep river

16. ATOMiC-UK

ATOMiC-UK New Member

bout a year n a half ago, when i was really into my biking, bombing it thru the woodland behind my house, after dark, went to go round a hairpin turn, came off the bike and slammed by back into a big concrete boulder, knocked unconcious, next thing i knew i was lieing in a ambulance.
    Had to stay in hospital for a few days so they could do scans n all that, coz i coulda broke my back, and many other organs.
    Got told i was lucky to still have an intact back, but instead i got told im gonna have backpains for the rest of my life.
    Now i just have bad days with some bitching backache.
    Funny looking back on it now, atleast the bike wasnt hurt lol :D