Westwood

Mowze

I'm not a big fan of "Chasing status" or dubstep but this interview really annoyed me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBy3GqrsQJ8

Why do people sit their and take westwoods shit when he interviews them, he has got to be one of the most anoying "celebrities/radio DJs" out there. Do people actually like him and take him seriously or are they just humoring him for the spastic pussy he is? Iv also noticed he only trys to act "black" (or at least his idea of black) around black people, surely this must piss them off somewhat and even borders on the brink of racism and pisstaking? I really hope one day somebody gives him a slap round the chops for the good of this nation and its music.

I've read / heard a few times that Ali G was inspired by Westwood's unintentionally joke fakeness.

He's a cock. Ain't watched the interview, cos I can't stand him. Ppl tolerate him cos they want the Radio1 / BBC exposure. Claims to be 'Hiphop' while 'reloading' and 'booming' Mariah Carey 3x on his 'Hiphop' show.

Is far more interested in himself / self promo than he is in HH.

Faker.

129040351431725236.jpg

At Liquid in Portsmouth where we've done a few events, there's a corridor /stairs to the stage where DJs / acts / randoms have signed / tagged the wall.

Westwood was up there, I deftly went over it and changed it to 'Clint Eastwood - For a few $'s more'. Appropriate, I thought...

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBy3GqrsQJ8

Iv also noticed he only trys to act "black" (or at least his idea of black) around black people, surely this must piss them off somewhat and even borders on the brink of racism and pisstaking? I really hope one day somebody gives him a slap round the chops for the good of this nation and its music.

Lol @ you taking him so seriously - lighten up.

What the fuck does that even mean ?? 'trys to act black'. Who are you to say what someone can/can't do just because of their skin colour ??

It doesn't piss me off at all. It's the way he is. He's not trying to be something hes not. You can't ACT black. You either are or your not. Simple .... I think your the one bordering on racism more the Westwood.

It's the way he is. He's not trying to be something hes not.

He's is though, he's an upper middle class, public school educated, Vicar's son pretending to be a US HH street DJ.

I'm not on about black / white / racism. Not saying middle class ppl or ppl from any background / race can't be into / involved in any music scene. Just that he's faking, his accent just for a start...:rolleyes:

I don't take him seriously, just ignore him as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom