WestFest?!

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Sorry to post one of these threads, but my mates all want me to go to Westfest this year, of course I want to, but im 17 and look no where near 18 (more about 14)
Two of my mates have been going since they were 14 and swear I will get in.
So do the security really not care about age?

Couldnt think of anything more embarrassing than getting turned away at the door and walking all the way back

Also: what are your opinions on WestFest?

I love westfest but i wouldnt risk it if i were you. I have seen people get id'd and turned away before man

It is quite low risk but there is always the chance that you will get asked to show ID.
I went last year when I was 17 and I didn't asked to show ID but my mate who is 18 did get ID'd.

Sorry to post one of these threads, but my mates all want me to go to Westfest this year, of course I want to, but im 17 and look no where near 18 (more about 14)
Two of my mates have been going since they were 14 and swear I will get in.
So do the security really not care about age?

Couldnt think of anything more embarrassing than getting turned away at the door and walking all the way back

Also: what are your opinions on WestFest?

gaurenteed you will get id'd, i get bloody id'd in tesco when buying beer becasue i dont look 25, and im 23....

From my experience in 2007 they didnt ID anyone when i was queing, which was for about 2hours lol.. Take the risk imo, just don't be sketchy or be mashed (y)

It all depends though aswell, how far do you have to travel and would you have somewhere to stay or at least sit untill its over if you didnt get in?

Everyones tellin you to do it but you say you look 14?....

If you live quite close then I'd say go for it man, but if your gonna be stranded if you dont get in then I wouldnt bother.

I'm in two minds about this years westfest. I've gone to the last 3 years, and they were all good excuses to get proper fucked, dress up in rave gear and have a proper stop.

But, since last year, my dnb taste is much more diverse, and I don't know if I could take 11 hours of jump up and dubstep.

So yeah, really don't know about this year... I might prefer to spend the money on going up to London for a night at matter, it would be much cheaper, because westfest tickets aren't cheap.

I'm in two minds about this years westfest. I've gone to the last 3 years, and they were all good excuses to get proper fucked, dress up in rave gear and have a proper stop.

But, since last year, my dnb taste is much more diverse, and I don't know if I could take 11 hours of jump up and dubstep.

So yeah, really don't know about this year... I might prefer to spend the money on going up to London for a night at matter, it would be much cheaper, because westfest tickets aren't cheap.

Always worth it!

From my experience in 2007 they didnt ID anyone when i was queing, which was for about 2hours lol.. Take the risk imo, just don't be sketchy or be mashed (y)

i had to que up for that long as well was a good night i went same year i remember friction on main stage was amazing. and mampi with shabba and skibba (i think). westfest def one of best raves imo

It all depends though aswell, how far do you have to travel and would you have somewhere to stay or at least sit untill its over if you didnt get in?

Everyones tellin you to do it but you say you look 14?....

well...ish...i dont really know what age I do look, just not 18!

I live like an hour and halfs drive away, so its quite a trek if I do fail. Cheers for the responses!

You never get I.D'd. Stop being a pussyole, get your ticket and bring loads of drugs and money. I'll be the messy one at the front.

i first went raving when i was 17 and was absolutly bricking it just before i went in, but because there is so many people and the bouncers are more interested in searching people and getting them in, they are practically shoving you in the door.

Well thats what it was like when i went, and im telling you westfest is an amazing rave to go to, you will not be dissapointed if you go...(unless you dont get in) lol

id say go, saw some ridiclously young looking people getting in last year, there was some gypsy looking women and what looked to be her 14 year old son in front of me and they didnt even bat an eye lid

You could also try to get someones ID that looks simmilar to you, thats what I did just to make sure but didn't even need it in the end.

Got turned away at sanctuary 07 when I was 16 because they didn't believe my mates ID, so wouldn't let any of us in, even though I'd made a really eleborate uni student ID card

but they were doing full searches, so the embarassing walk back was made a lot better by picking up about 10 henrys that people had thrown away before gettin to the search

Back
Top Bottom