westfest awsum!!!

mcdjsteff

well i must say what a fucking night that was!the dnb arena smashed it allnight.dj hazard was fucking awsum,basslines from hell plus he dropped the machette remix which made the place go mental!andy c was wicked in the main and friction was cracking too.didnt see any trouble at all was suprised?lol.what was with everyone fucking puking everywhere allnight though,it was disgusting!!the main arena stank of puke allnight!gross.big ups everyone anyway!

well i must say what a fucking night that was!the dnb arena smashed it allnight.dj hazard was fucking awsum,basslines from hell plus he dropped the machette remix which made the place go mental!andy c was wicked in the main and friction was cracking too.didnt see any trouble at all was suprised?lol.what was with everyone fucking puking everywhere allnight though,it was disgusting!!the main arena stank of puke allnight!gross.big ups everyone anyway!

shit mdma! ruined my night and most of my mates. by 2 o clock was fucked. hype n andy were on form, tc dropped some stonkers.

yes yes what a night! fav set was definately Fresh, he just SMACKED it. and was it just me or but in the main arena, the bass on the dnb sets was just toooo much, maybe coz i was right at the front , but you literally couldnt hear any other part of the tune.

oh btw did anyone come across those black dudes who was goin round just robbin people and punching people, what CUNTS.

yes yes what a night! fav set was definately Fresh, he just SMACKED it. and was it just me or but in the main arena, the bass on the dnb sets was just toooo much, maybe coz i was right at the front , but you literally couldnt hear any other part of the tune.

oh btw did anyone come across those black dudes who was goin round just robbin people and punching people, what CUNTS.

didnt see the robbers but i know what your sayin about the main arena. where i was stood couldnt hear anything other than the mc's.

Pretty decent night, the main room reminded me on the sanctuary. Sound system was good. Could have done with more, decent mc's in the main room, Got in about 10.30 TC was on with presha then Hazard with presha and bensta. Evil B was apparently on 9-10. Hype and Andy C both played goods sets in the main room, Eks and Skiba smacked it. Taxman was on the same time as Andy C

Last edited:
Pretty decent night, the main room reminded me on the sanctuary. Sound system was good. Could have done with more in the main room, Got in about 10.30 TCF was on with presha then Hazard with presha and bensta. Evil B was apparently on 9-10. Hype and Andy C both played goods sets in the main room, Eks and Skiba smacked it. Taxman was on the same time as Andy C

i dont think he was, i didnt see him.

i missed the last part of hazards set as i went to see hype, didnt hear the machette vip.

was a bit gutted that taxman was on the same time as andy c, but it was a wicked night, the lights were really good in the main arena too

Pretty decent night, the main room reminded me on the sanctuary. Sound system was good. Could have done with more, decent mc's in the main room, Got in about 10.30 TC was on with presha then Hazard with presha and bensta. Evil B was apparently on 9-10. Hype and Andy C both played goods sets in the main room, Eks and Skiba smacked it. Taxman was on the same time as Andy C

yeh mate i got in there caught the last 30mins of tc he was good wasnt he!then hazard fuck me he was flapping those dark b lines.the main arena system def sounded better for the dnb,all you want too hear is that big bad rumble innit!eks was fucking on form wasnt he!i didnt see much trouble but you cud see them walking round acting cunts,best too look away and keep on dancing ,they fuck off then.im STILL on come down!!!!lol:not_worth

fuckin mental night. fresh friction and chase & status the best for me. WHAT HAPPENED TO NOISIA and GQ - where were they? TC was a sweet replacement tho

fukin sik night...Hype, friction, fresh and TC were alll Bang....any1 else think that Skibba was too loud on Andy's set?....when Chase and Status started playin dub step the whole 1nation room went mental....only bad thing was a 5 mile treck to the station after....was any1 else waiting at the station for bare long for the train 2 arrive?

Back
Top Bottom