westfest awsum!!!

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by mcdjsteff, Oct 26, 2008.

1. mcdjsteff

mcdjsteff Member

well i must say what a fucking night that was!the dnb arena smashed it allnight.dj hazard was fucking awsum,basslines from hell plus he dropped the machette remix which made the place go mental!andy c was wicked in the main and friction was cracking too.didnt see any trouble at all was suprised?lol.what was with everyone fucking puking everywhere allnight though,it was disgusting!!the main arena stank of puke allnight!gross.big ups everyone anyway!

2. joe_newman

joe_newman Active Member

sounds heavy, cant wait for the cd packs to come out

3. leonne

leonne Member

yes was mazin nite fresh killed it and so did friction. good nite but was in the line to get in for 2 hours (n)

4. AGDrumNBass

AGDrumNBass Rolling Deep In Da Jungle

shit mdma! ruined my night and most of my mates. by 2 o clock was fucked. hype n andy were on form, tc dropped some stonkers.

5. Jelly Monster

Jelly Monster Member

machete vip was ridiculous. skibba eks and shabba with fresh was siiick. and as for chase & status with ic, what a set

6. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

:ditto:

I well wanted to go :(

7. AGDrumNBass

AGDrumNBass Rolling Deep In Da Jungle

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, missed fresh and chase n status!

8. Jelly Monster

Jelly Monster Member

no way mate, one nation room was rammed!

9. Conrad

Conrad Member

yes yes what a night! fav set was definately Fresh, he just SMACKED it. and was it just me or but in the main arena, the bass on the dnb sets was just toooo much, maybe coz i was right at the front , but you literally couldnt hear any other part of the tune.

oh btw did anyone come across those black dudes who was goin round just robbin people and punching people, what CUNTS.

10. Jelly Monster

Jelly Monster Member

didnt see the robbers but i know what your sayin about the main arena. where i was stood couldnt hear anything other than the mc's.

11. PeterM

PeterM Member

Pretty decent night, the main room reminded me on the sanctuary. Sound system was good. Could have done with more, decent mc's in the main room, Got in about 10.30 TC was on with presha then Hazard with presha and bensta. Evil B was apparently on 9-10. Hype and Andy C both played goods sets in the main room, Eks and Skiba smacked it. Taxman was on the same time as Andy C

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  12. danfreeman1

danfreeman1 Active Member

i dont think he was, i didnt see him.

i missed the last part of hazards set as i went to see hype, didnt hear the machette vip.

was a bit gutted that taxman was on the same time as andy c, but it was a wicked night, the lights were really good in the main arena too

13. mcdjsteff

mcdjsteff Member

yeh mate i got in there caught the last 30mins of tc he was good wasnt he!then hazard fuck me he was flapping those dark b lines.the main arena system def sounded better for the dnb,all you want too hear is that big bad rumble innit!eks was fucking on form wasnt he!i didnt see much trouble but you cud see them walking round acting cunts,best too look away and keep on dancing ,they fuck off then.im STILL on come down!!!!lol:not_worth

14. Junglist_007

Junglist_007 learning difficulties

Sounds like everyone had wicked time. I wanted to go but couldnt aford it. Have to wait for the CD Packs.

15. henry

henry New Member

fuckin mental night. fresh friction and chase & status the best for me. WHAT HAPPENED TO NOISIA and GQ - where were they? TC was a sweet replacement tho

16. cholden

cholden Member

seen andy c literally 30+ times so saw taxman instead, he fucking nailed it, top notch set. Skibba was on fire aswell all night

17. deadheaded

deadheaded DeadheadED

was my first ever rave and i fuckin loved every minute except the coach ride home , i felt well shit. Fresh set was amazing skibba shabba and eks smashed it :gslayer:

18. danfreeman1

danfreeman1 Active Member

anyone know what dubstep tune tc played halfway through the set....it was mental, everyone went nuts!

19. hazard135§

hazard135§ I've been naughty, I'm banned

fukin sik night...Hype, friction, fresh and TC were alll Bang....any1 else think that Skibba was too loud on Andy's set?....when Chase and Status started playin dub step the whole 1nation room went mental....only bad thing was a 5 mile treck to the station after....was any1 else waiting at the station for bare long for the train 2 arrive?

20. Dabbz

Dabbz Member

Yeh machette vip was reloaded like 3 times in the one nation room. but eks skibs and shabba, OH MY DAYZ!