Westfest 2009?

anyone goin or got any detials about this
cause me and two of my mates bought tickets for it this eyar through that eventtravelz website or wateva it called and it doesnt seem legit or right or no detials been given on pickup or drop off etc
anyone got any info for me
thanks

Im goin to to this mate.. im not to sure about the website though sorry man, hopefully some1 can help out bro

I've used that website before it's safe. I never had problem, some times there slow updating info on the site. Give them a call.

Thanks, only thing that worried me is that they said we get tickets on arrival and stuff ill ring up get full detials to be certain, im from north west so dont wanna travel that far to not get in or something go wrong

anyone goin or got any detials about this
cause me and two of my mates bought tickets for it this eyar through that eventtravelz website or wateva it called and it doesnt seem legit or right or no detials been given on pickup or drop off etc
anyone got any info for me
thanks

why didnt u buy of slammin' vinyls site...
ps look on there for details

Thanks, only thing that worried me is that they said we get tickets on arrival and stuff ill ring up get full detials to be certain, im from north west so dont wanna travel that far to not get in or something go wrong

iv been to loads of raves with eventz travel mate they're fine. i always got my ticket when i got on the coach as well.

buy a tape pack though and take that though, cos they never have cd players on their coaches haha

your guna be missing andy c, friction or hype then....ouch.

my mate booked our coach to leave at 5 and we live about 3 and a half hours away...so im guna be queing for ages again.

wish i'd payed extra for vip

Im in 2 minds though cause if i go with my mate ill be there for about 11 or 12 but if i get the coach as planned then ill be there for 7.30 and i generally dont like missing sets etc, what to do??

Also the que at that time wont be too bad

I just spoke to my mate whos playin and the dubstep is in the vip room, well thats where he is playin it

fair enough, on the flyer tho it says n-type and hatcha r in the dnb room. maybe there is dubstep in the vip room too? that would be sweet cause i got a vip ticket. whats ure mates dj name?

fuckin hell. i was just offered a free ticket to this as my mate's other mate pulled out. but i cant fuckin go coz ive got work all day and cant pull a sickie. gutted.

Back
Top Bottom