Westfest 2009?

the program said andy c 12 till 1, he came on about ten past 12 after lisa lashes, and they all ran to the time slots within 10-15 minutes after that i had no problems catching the sets i wanted! you know the clocks went back an hour last week don't ya ;)

My programme said it was 1-2 am for Andy C. Just looked at it now to make sure i'm not being retarded and it says

Lisa Lashes 12-1am

Andy C 1-2am

I went in to see Lisa Lashes at 12 and saw Andy C instead. Time table for alot of other stuff was wrong my time table said

Cyantific 11-12 am I go in at 11 and see Sigma on who was meant to be playing at 12-1am.

Well aware the clocks went back lol I either got a dodgy time table or slamminvinyl fucked up.

It was a fire alarm that kept going off, thats why they had to empty the room, tried to do the same with mampis or blackmarkets set, cant remember which one but everyone just stood there

It was a fire alarm that kept going off, thats why they had to empty the room, tried to do the same with mampis or blackmarkets set, cant remember which one but everyone just stood there

yeh it was mampis last tune i think!!fat man d was funny as fuck!!!awsum last 2 sets from those guys..mampi rocked it,nicky was just plain smashing it up!!had a wikid night..apart from being bumped into allnight long by twatted ppl who obv cant handle there drugs.andy c played the best set for me,thought friction wasnt very good after, which was a shock as hes usually awsum..his set just didnt seem to do or go anywhere wen he dropped the tunes.big up everyone who attended!!see u next year!!:rinsed:

My programme said it was 1-2 am for Andy C. Just looked at it now to make sure i'm not being retarded and it says

Lisa Lashes 12-1am

Andy C 1-2am

I went in to see Lisa Lashes at 12 and saw Andy C instead. Time table for alot of other stuff was wrong my time table said

Cyantific 11-12 am I go in at 11 and see Sigma on who was meant to be playing at 12-1am.

Well aware the clocks went back lol I either got a dodgy time table or slamminvinyl fucked up.

i still have my program too, there were 2 goin round though some had wesfest straps on them and the others had slammin vinyl written on them. if slammin actually managed to put out 2 different timetables then they are even worse than i thought. did anyone drive??it definitely wasn't advertised that they were going to charge a fiver to use the car park either, and those fucking burgers they were serving £4 a pop! they were like tesco value, at least the vans last year served something with a bit of meat on them. this is the only slammin vinyl i bother going to now all the others suck, especially nye nec anyone who is going to that wants their head lookin at imo

Sigmas set was heeavy as fuck at the start of the nite then i went to see andy c who is alllways good. i was bout 10 minutes into friction when it got really cramped in the main stage so i went to see brookes brothers...that was probably the best decision i made all nite. brookes brothers set was possibly my favourite of the night and the best part was that it wasnt soo cramped so u could actually move in there. after that was n-type. i normally dont like dubstep but fuuukin hell the bass was intense at the front of that room. i expect that this was probably something to do with the speakers breaking soon after lol, i then went to fayze jungle set which was faaat then went to watch mampi and the mcing blew me away . .at 5am i realised i had just watched 7 hours of just drum&bass so i decided to have a change so i went to the bionic tent for swanks & kashi. it was such a head fuck cos my mind was thinkin in drum and bass so hardstyle jus spun me out properly. messy bizzness! overall i thought it was a fukin quality nite. well worth 25 quid. roll on westfest 2010!!!!!!!

best westfest yet. mampi blackmarket anf fatman d fucking smashed the roof off!! possibly one of the heaviest sets ive seen live. thought hype was prety good actually and didnt mind skibba even tho i usually hate him.

also why did dillinja not turn up ? The Quemists seemed like a bit of a half assed attempt at replacing him

you muppets, its the time above the dj's name that you need to look at.

the drum and bass always starts at 12 in the main arena....all the times were spot on.

the one nation arena was evacuated for a fire at 3 but they cant really help it. it happened again at 5ish but fatman just told everyone to stay.

i didnt see any fights all night and thought the atmosphere was decent compared to most big raves. i qued for about 5 mins as well, compared to over and hour and half last year...and i didnt get searched at all

and dont complain about dodgey drugs...why didnt you sort any out before.

you muppets, its the time above the dj's name that you need to look at.

the drum and bass always starts at 12 in the main arena....all the times were spot on.

the one nation arena was evacuated for a fire at 3 but they cant really help it. it happened again at 5ish but fatman just told everyone to stay.

i didnt see any fights all night and thought the atmosphere was decent compared to most big raves. i qued for about 5 mins as well, compared to over and hour and half last year...and i didnt get searched at all

and dont complain about dodgey drugs...why didnt you sort any out before.

Looks like I fucked up real bad with that time table Woops!

I did sort some out before it's just where I live you don't get good pills just loads of speed in them.

I did still enjoy the night just thought last years was better , probably cause I was way more messy but don't like getting to fucked on pills any more makes it really hard to piss and I don't like it.

andy was the man as usual though.

why did you want to see lisa lashes over sigma lol

and i have no idea why they did the timetables like that, makes no sense

andy was the man as usual though.

why did you want to see lisa lashes over sigma lol

and i have no idea why they did the timetables like that, makes no sense

Don't know man, times confused me obviously haha. I caught Sigma anyways was hell of a good but then my faggot friends where like lets go see some hardcore and I didn't want to be left alone.

Wish I had some friends that liked drum and bass :(

Don't know man, times confused me obviously haha. I caught Sigma anyways was hell of a good but then my faggot friends where like lets go see some hardcore and I didn't want to be left alone.

Wish I had some friends that liked drum and bass :(

You mean you wish you had some straight friends? ...

Right well i think its about time to sort out some sets so i guess i will start.

Andy c

Kingdom - spor
get low - interface
timewarp - subfocus
signal - dj fresh
pacman (upbeats remix) - Ed rush & optical
stigma - noisia
heavyweight - fresh
harrys revenge - hazard
let the story begin - sub focus
remember - xample
planet dust - bad company
rock it - sub focus
mr. happy - hazard

can i jus clear that i havnt even heard the set yet. this is a very general track listing from some videos i took and my memory...which wasnt that good that nite. i have missed out loads of tracks and big spaces in between them. its accurate up to pacman. does anyone kno when the sets will come out? i need the brookes brothers set

forgot bout this ahah i had a sick nite ther sat nite andy c killed it as did everyone on main stage, mampi swift set was mental as well neva felt bass like tht in all me life

can safely say next eyar im takin cds for coach insted of fuckin hardcore all way down, hate that shitttt

i looked at the timetable a few times tryin get my headround who was on when but relised in end aha

Last edited:
forgot bout this ahah i had a sick nite ther sat nite andy c killed it as did everyone on main stage, mampi swift set was mental as well neva felt bass like tht in all me life

can safely say next eyar im takin cds for coach insted of fuckin hardcore all way down, hate that shitttt

i looked at the timetable a few times tryin get my headround who was on when but relised in end aha

you must have had a really good night if you have forgotten about it already lol

Back
Top Bottom