Westfest 2006 was the best Westfest ever...

audio?
i cannot comment, although the friction set from '08 was a letdown who the fuck drops racing green... ever.

Audio? Dont catch me out like that!

urmmmmmmm, the links might still be on here, let me have a look. If you haven't got this pack, what is wrong with you...

the only one i went to was 07 and cant remember what went on! was buzzin tooo much
only thing i remember was on the way there i was dyin for a piss reli bad the worst time ive ever needed to go, i ended up goin in a fanta bottle and was so scared i was gonna overflow i sorta sprayed a bit n got the floor a bit wet

no i am telling you, the tunes that were out then were incredible, jump up has gone all dirty disgusting tunes, which i love, but theres not the varity if you know what i mean?

I see this turning into a jump up is shit now/is brilliant thread. Let the pointless arguing begin......

I see this turning into a jump up is shit now/is brilliant thread. Let the pointless arguing begin......

na, look at the post i responded to. i didnt say anything about 06 being shit.

was just saying whats wrong with dropping racing green?

i have got the pack, it is good, but im not sure how you can say that the tunes were different back then though

and without being too anal, i flicked through the friction set and it includes

wheres my money
alien girl
swamp thing
game over
the nine
ra
too bad
warhead
jump....plus others

pretty much the same as now.

that was a cool mix he did with racing green

yer the mix was cool but i mean its a big event n he has so many other banging NEW tunes but decides to play that. i dont really like the tune either which dont help, sorry if i offended anyone!

thanks mate, anyone else having problems downloading, says theres an error downloading the mampi n friction sets??????????

Back
Top Bottom