Westbay Recordings presents: WESTBAY INTERNATIONAL *brand new label*

AtlanticPR

From myself and the good people who brought you Westbay Recordings, we proudly announce,

WESTBAY INTERNATIONAL
A place for artists who inspire and music that I love.
and hope you'll love too

WESTBAY INTERNATIONAL 001
BETA 2 & ZERO TOLERANCE
"STRIKE BACK / NO WORDS feat.MENTALITY"

zerotbeta2.jpg

Hailing from Dublin.Ireland, two veterans of "deep & deadly" grace Westbay Intl's debut release.

Strike Back Sets the pace opening us up to rhythmic bongos and melodic charm which take us on a very short joy ride. Hints of vengeance and melodrama lead to a hunting vocal "its time for us to strike back". Its at this point the tune drops us into rolling basslines and sultry vocals that continue to build throughout. heavy material & featured on DJ Flights 1Xtra Show Wed. nights (tune in ya'llll)!

The flipside of this No Words features a cohort of Zero Tolerances who goes by the name Mentality. This track brings us to an urban setting with steady rhodes licks and hints of sleaze that glide effortlessly through the streets on a warm summer evening. Complimented by a tonal bassline, this tune is for the ladies in the house, and all you fellas tryin to nab em'!

[AUDIO IS NOW UP ON THE MYSPACE PLAYER]
www.myspace.com/atlanticconnection

WBINTL001.jpg

OUT SOON!

..and following shortly...

WESTBAY INTERNATIONAL 002
SPECTRASOUL
"BLOOD RAIN / SOME DAY SOON"

SPECTRASOUL.jpg

Fresh faced lads out of Brighton, England, Spectraoul step up for the second release on Westbay International.
Brand new on the block and turning heads left and right, Spectrasoul are going from strength to strength gaining the support of every DJ around. Releasing on Frictions' Shogun Audio imprint, these guys mean business, and this 12" is 100% indicative.

Blood Rain the A side, is an absolute beast of a track.
Situated in the realms of purple and black, "Blood Rain" blurs the lines between soulful and darkness with perfectly blended fragments of both, thus creating a whole new vibe.
Sharp steady beats take us into this ride, quickly building to an almost lush but eerie breakdown that mentions blood rain and teases reverse soul. Once the bass drops, well, you'll just have to hear it :D

Some Day Soon Is what initially caught me on to these guys. When it was sent over, i literally sat there listening to it about 30 times, and every single time, it just gave me chills and put me somewhere else.
Its just so deep.

[AUDIO IS NOW UP ON THE MYSPACE PLAYER]
www.myspace.com/atlanticconnection

WBINTL002.jpg

WESTBAY INTERNATIONAL
Distributed by Nu Urban UK

WESTBAY RECORDINGS LABEL MGT.
/ATLANTIC CONNECTION UK PRESS & MARKETING

And watch out for forthcoming WBINTL material from Big Bud, DJ Lee, Random Movement, Lynx, Chino, Redeyes and many more.

Also Catch Atlantic Connection on TOUR this fall!

Sept. 2nd – St. Louis, MO.
Sept. 13th- N. Hampton, MA
Sept 14th- New York City, NY
Sept.15th- Toronto, Canada
Sept 28th- Atlanta, GA
Sept 29th- Savannah, GA
October 1st- Orlando, FL
October 4th- Boston, MA
October 5th- Greensboro, NC
October 13th- Dallas, TX

Back
Top Bottom