We're taking Pot Shots at 'em...

Like tha Ol skool stab biznezz on the intro - That Breakdown is suited for the Dancefloor - Big Up :thumbsup:

Nice knees-up tune that doesnt smash the shit outta yah, but keeps you rockin all the way through! Wicked breaks in there, not a bit fan of bongos ,but ill let you off this time :)

It was only lo-fi I listened on so couldnt comment on the deep bass but sounds tight.

Overall, A nice piece bro - Maybe id stick a few ghost kicks in, jus to bounce in between those bongos, but Its a cool dancefloor-orentated tune.

Ill download tonight for a proper listen. ;)

What time are you normally about on the web? (Between ? O’clock til ? O’clock) so we can sort out some transferring of these tunes for remixes.

You could have a go at my new one if you want, or check www.24-seven.da.ru an search me out in the beats bit. There is 2 choons there.
If you wanna have a go at one of Bad Aces, you had better ask him though - He aint even let me have a proper go at one yet!

boh mr. jay walker! i've been getting in tha' habit of leaving my aim up with away message so that at least ppl can leave me messages.. hit me up whenever and i'll do my best to be around to get this project underway.. alright, ez duz son.. and BOH BOH!!

jay walker said:
Like tha Ol skool stab biznezz on the intro - That Breakdown is suited for the Dancefloor - Big Up :thumbsup:

Nice knees-up tune that doesnt smash the shit outta yah, but keeps you rockin all the way through! Wicked breaks in there, not a bit fan of bongos ,but ill let you off this time :)

It was only lo-fi I listened on so couldnt comment on the deep bass but sounds tight.

Overall, A nice piece bro - Maybe id stick a few ghost kicks in, jus to bounce in between those bongos, but Its a cool dancefloor-orentated tune.

Ill download tonight for a proper listen. ;)

What time are you normally about on the web? (Between ? O’clock til ? O’clock) so we can sort out some transferring of these tunes for remixes.

You could have a go at my new one if you want, or check www.24-seven.da.ru an search me out in the beats bit. There is 2 choons there.
If you wanna have a go at one of Bad Aces, you had better ask him though - He aint even let me have a proper go at one yet!

Back
Top Bottom