We're recruiting moderators again! Your input please..

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
That's right, we're looking to recruit a few extra moderators to help keep the forums on topic, spam free, warez free, and generally safe, warm and cosy for our wonderful community!

Now I need some recommendations from you lot, who do you think would make a good moderator? Give me a name or two if you can, obviously if you would like to recommend yourself, please feel free to do so!

Go! :)

You know how long i been gunnin for mod.. after u added Gumby

But way b4 that toe rag Fes mwa ha ha

Jokes aside.. gimme gimme gimme.. u know tis good for u

That's right, we're looking to recruit a few extra moderators to help keep the forums on topic, spam free, warez free, and generally safe, warm and cosy for our wonderful community!

Now I need some recommendations from you lot, who do you think would make a good moderator? Give me a name or two if you can, obviously if you would like to recommend yourself, please feel free to do so!

Go! :)

How much does this moderator job pay , I dont get out of bed for less then 20 pound an hour , sorry :hagglers:

:uberlaugh

Does Dustek wanna be a mod .. I thought he was offered it long ago ???

I wud vote Dustek too :teeth: .. wether or not he wants it though

I SAY MAKE DUSTEK DO IT, EVEN IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO, HE IS SPECIAL AND HE IS WARM. I ALSO VOTE FOR mr G, I ADMIRE THE SHAPE OF HIS SKULL

Last edited:
I'd say Dustek and Jay Walker. And also Logikz to take over Affliction's old job in the Production forum.

Coshh too would also get my vote but he's still a bit fresh and green, and needs to stay on the board for a while longer to become cynical like the rest of us :teeth:

Why not make it a poll? I'd vote (in order) Dustek, Logikz and then Jay Walker. Dustek for sense and sensibility, Logikz for sheer ingenuity, and Jay Walker for being an all rounder (I don't mean fat) Swoof and COSHH are both top geezers on the upload side of things but lack the experience of life. Others to consider may be as follows: Swanestyle for ukg knowledge. Stedfast, NOT! and James Blunt for insight into a wankers world.

"And the winner is......................"

I SAY MAKE DUSTEK DO IT, EVEN IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO, HE IS SPECIAL AND HE IS WARM. I ALSO VOTE FOR mr G, I ADMIRE THE SHAPE OF HIS SKULL

Well i haven't heard that one before,i've had various ladies that admire the shape of something else though :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom