Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I seem to be pissing alot of people of at the min so I'm gonna take a break from posting, I'm sure a few will be happy about this... Chloe, Fes :D anyway I appologise to anyone I may have offended unless you deserved it i.e. Moskit the cunt... :teeth:

An Fes man I may have been out of line in that thread but it I said everythin tongue n cheek.

Peace everyone

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
I think your a sound guy scotty to be honest, people take things to seriously on teh internets. Not your fault and anyway, if your not allowed to express your opinion on a forum, whats the point in the forum?

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
swerve it lad, whose arsed....stay up lad and keep kickin it...as moskit says...dont be gay.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Can't help it I was born that way :teeth:

I think your a sound guy scotty to be honest, people take things to seriously on teh internets. Not your fault and anyway, if your not allowed to express your opinion on a forum, whats the point in the forum?
Unfortunatly some people do take it serious an one of them is a mod

swerve it lad, whose arsed....stay up lad and keep kickin it...as moskit says...dont be gay.
Like I said before can't help it :D

I hate you so much Sc0tty...

Good you prick! Although I know its not true after how devistated you were when I got banned :D

Don't be such a fucking gay you twat.

Stay here.

I'll lick your gooch!
I'm not leaving, was just gonna stop postin an be a leacher/observer, but you got a deal anyway :)

Its always up

So who cares if people dont like your opinions?

Its a forum. Wouldnt be the same without you, dont be a gay
The person who doesnt like my opinions has the power to ban me perminantly

Sorry, what I meant was... 'Good Fucking Ridance you Cunt!'
I'll just pretend I didnt see that bitch! I aint gonna wash my gooch now for when you lick it :D

lol @ dnbforum drama
Beats eastenders

Yeah! Good riddance! Don't come back, wanker!

:teeth: ??

This makes me want to stay :)

i hope you die!

of sadness from hurting so many peoples feelings
I love you to

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
dude, i dont take anything you say or do serious. but when you try to portray me in a way i know im not. it gets on my tits. you dont know me

this thread is just like a huge .......

"WAAHHH everyone feel bad for me noone likes me "

stop being gay and stick to your original post

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
dude, i dont take anything you say or do serious. but when you try to portray me in a way i know im not. it gets on my tits. you dont know me

this thread is just like a huge .......

"WAAHHH everyone feel bad for me noone likes me "

stop being gay and stick to your original post
No.

That bit was all wrong.

I like you Scotty, we're good friends.
You should definitely stay, I like talking to you. Some people take this internet stuff a bit too serious sometimes, but they end up looking silly for it in the long run.

I like you, and your chin. (y)

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
I seem to be pissing alot of people of at the min so I'm gonna take a break from posting, I'm sure a few will be happy about this... Chloe, Fes :D anyway I appologise to anyone I may have offended unless you deserved it i.e. Moskit the cunt... :teeth:

An Fes man I may have been out of line in that thread but it I said everythin tongue n cheek.

Peace everyone
Dont watch all that man. If people catch feelings on the innert00bz then they need to evaluate their lives

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you shouldnt go anywhere before i get to see what all the chin references are about.
plus i heard you were born in an AA meeting and can burn dvds with your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.