well well well

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist

- - - Updated - - -

I bet whoever lives in 5 Quickley Lane, Chorleywood, WD3 5AB cant wait
Fuck, thats in the middle of nowhere! In fact, Its near Watford. Shall we get [MENTION=6906]$marty[/MENTION] to post a Chinchilla bomb through his letter box?

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
Did somebody from dnbforum win the competition?

Has it really taken over 3 years to turn this G13 T Shirt concept into a reality?

Will Romney ever forgive and forget the young scallies over in general for turning his thread into a mockery?

I'm eyewitness news asking the important questions and we'll be back after this short clip of a Wellington boot being thrown at a local MP.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
NO. NO WAY DAVE, just when i thought it couldmt possibly get ANY more awesomer, he comes with "romney"

how the hell didnt anyone catch this before?

anyway, ms_paint chop on the wa

oh and at @dj ronwey i hope you understand this is jokes, noone here has ever said your music was poor, in fact, from what i understand, you are a major player within your niche. ,

it used to make me worried, i used to think they only had jamp ap clubs in the uk, like most nihgts we have in amsterdam is techy neuro. and i flounced around for quite some time thinking so, until me and grits and phuture-t tal kred about it, and apparently there are intellient dnb and drumfunk and jungletechno nights all over the uk all the time, its not just jump up and and jump up-y minimal and jump up-y tech and jump up-y liquid and above all straight clipz type jamp ap, its london, they have the dope club nights, probably more so that you could ever dream of

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh and i will be coming with aa a... an utterly life defining t-shirt design for the pic in the OP of course naturally
SOON COME FI REVEAL

and harry how the hell did you do that-man youre good at stuff. if i could i would add some admin rights to your accountm, you always did like me as someone who is running on split brain afasia when it comes down to what you normally are used to for editing powers on a database. maybe a specific part of the forum to begin with, what part you reckon is most suitable?

lol i dunno know im sooo wasted, i just got home from the after partry after seeing nympho, chasos and l-dopa, and i smoked some vape and im nsoooooooooo wasted. but i been thinking about thsi for a while, and ant marty too,so lets PM a little to hammer out the details, lets jsut start with your impressions of this ideea and so forth