Well Hello from Yorkshire :)

Esmerelda

Hey.

My name's Esmerelda of Dentarg and I'm a certified D&B nutter currently residing in the north of England....
I've been "on the scene" for a few years now but had never really wanted to join any of the forums because I didn't feel like I had that much that was interesting to say :(
However I think now, it's probably a good way of interacting with other people who have the same obsession as me, right?
Also I'm starting to get into production a bit more, so it'd be fab to have some people to chat to about that :2thumbs: although it might have to wait a bit until after I've finished my degree...
I love raving and going to events, meeting people, and dancing like an idiot.
I have my own blog at www.esmereldaofdentarg.blog.com

So, hi dnbforum, nice to meet you!

York's gone a bit to the dogs in the last couple of years.
We used to get a lot of top DJs playing the dives in York but they don't seem so keen any more (wonder why? lol)... shame because there is very little beat seeing Cyantific play a 3 deck mix in a working men's club about twice the size of my front room! Or walking into Nicky Blackmarket as he was about to go on for his set. However I know some guys who are trying to get the d&b massive back together again (Breakz) so maybe it will come back around.
I am always prepared to travel for a great drum & bass night though :)

Back
Top Bottom